ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
In previous years I’ve always been amazed at how quickly the joy of winning the SEC tourney evaporated the second we received our bracket. I hope that’s the case again today with my redass, because GD I am still salty AF about losing to Tennessee yesterday.

Silly, but it feels like an NCAA tourney loss where I don’t want to watch a second of hoops again until October.

The worst call yesterday was that bullshit hook and hold double foul. I hope that Purdue honk that got his arm broke never regains use. Such a stupid ass foul call.

Reactions: Mashburned
Updated team sheets, Q1 and Q2:

Virginia - 12-3, 4-0
Gonzaga - 4-3, 6-0
Duke - 11-4, 6-1
Tennessee - 9-4, 6-0
Kentucky - 10-5, 6-1
UNC - 10-6, 6-0
Mich. St - 12-4, 6-2
Michigan - 9-5, 10-0

UNC aint winning the title. They'll get exposed. It's gonna be Duke, UT, Virginia, or us. Buckle up. I expect to see UT again and we will get shit right.

Travis has had a tendency to pick up cheap fouls all year, PJ too. Gotta hope that has a lot to go with SEC officiating, but we will see. Still think somewhere in the back of officials minds, the Higgins stuff influences their calls.

GD refs took PJ out and tagged John MF Robic with a technical in the biggest/best/most important SEC game in years. They were targeting calls. Can't emphasise this enough, **** this BS conference. Our guys are going to be hungry and lay down a path of destruction to the Elite 8. After that, just win the wars.

Not denying we played like ass after the 8 point lead, but would also love to see one of those NBA 2 minute reports on the refs down the stretch. You would think the pic below would at least warrant a review (and maybe thats on Cal) since they were looking at every other play at this point anyway.

1-BD3-CEB1-FFB6-4-B69-8214-290-C4693-CFC3.jpg

Last edited:
Not denying we played like ass after the 8 point lead, but would also love to see one of those NBA 2 minute reports on the refs down the stretch. You would think the pic below would at least warrant a review (and maybe thats on Cal) since they were looking at every other play at this point anyway.

1-BD3-CEB1-FFB6-4-B69-8214-290-C4693-CFC3.jpg

Yeah, nothing warrants a review more than a blurry ass picture from the worst possible angle. It’s all one big conspiracy. In fact, I think I see Sasquatch seated at the scorers table.

Cal goes apeshit about Johnson running into Schofield after a break away dunk, but with 1:42 left in the game a UT player has half of his body out of bounds and at some point touches the ball but nothing. Thats the point you make a big deal out of something for the purpose of getting a free timeout and stopping UTs momentum. No doubt in my mind the ref was laser focused on Johnsons foot waiting for him to step on the sideline and wasnt even paying attention to the UT player.

SI just moved Michigan State to the 1 line in the West, with Gonzaga as the 2.

I realize everyone has ACC dick in their mouths, but Sparty has quietly put together a great resume. If they win today, they’ve got a legit shot at being a 1.

Would be nice of the Golden Boy to actually show up in the NCAA. He talked shit to Tennessee then mailed it in against them the next two showdowns. I know it’s treasonous to question White Tyler but he wasn’t good enough today. Please forgive me for pointing that out.
KeepingItWhite74 doesn’t like this.

Even though I know we are already slotted where we will be.....I think it would be best for us if Tennessee won this game.

The last time we played well and were leading with little time left and lost in the SEC tourney was 2012. I’ll never forget them showing the team at Cals house when they announced their one seed and the whole team not even reacting and just looking pissed off. I have a similar feeling this team feels the same way right now. Let’s get this shit done this year, I have a great feeling about it.

I bet Auburn +5.5, and I think UT wins this game but can not make myself bet them 2nd half -6.

Auburn is under better control with McCormick than with Harper, but that run and gun is so fun to watch when a team is hitting.

Chief, give it up man. What’s best for us won’t happen regardless of what happens today, yesterday or any other day.

Toughen up buttercups it’s March!!!

I want the best Tennessee Basketball team of all time to end the season without winning a damn thing. No regular season title, no tournament title, no regional title.

I absolutely get that because the Vols and their fans can DIAF. But other than Grant Williams' flopping ass, I kind of like this Vols team. Schofield seems like a class act and I am kind of jealous of getting to watch a group of great seniors develop into a helluva team over time.

But if we play them again, f*** 'em.

:joy: Twice Auburn on fast breaks pass on WIDE open layups for 3’s and drill them.

That last one was flat out embarrassing if you’re a UT player or fan!

This is what happens when you use god’s name in vain.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT