ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure feels like we are about to lose, and what an epically embarrassing loss it will be.

Louisville basketball gets caught up in a huge prostitution scandal and Kentucky football finds a way to ruin the moment. GD IT.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Screw UK football. Dumbasses. We are getting manhandled on the line against a division II team. That is utterly disgusting.

Last edited:
So we wait until now to run tempo after starting out the game with it and going away.

I effing know better. I've watched this crap for too many years. Any long time UK fan knows Lucy is going to yank the ball away.

Reactions: Teriecat
On the bright side, our next opponent also went to OT at home against their FCS opponent.

The SEC is pretty much dog shit this year.

Done. Glad it's over. I'm still redass over it though. I expected EKU to give them some hell due to all the crap from this summer, but this is ridiculous.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Well we dodged a huge dissapointment. Our guys didn't want to play all game long until we were down by 2 touchdowns. I'll take it but I hope they learned a big freaking lesson.

We seriously almost lost to f'n EKU at Commonwealth Stadium. Jesus F'n Trump. [laughing]
Maybe we should give them some inexplicable return game that they'll decide to have on a Tuesday in Chattanooga or something so they get another chance... only seems fair considering what WKU got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT