ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
When PTI dislocates his elbow while rolling down the window in his Corolla, will he refuse pain meds at the ER when they're going to reset his arm?

It’s almost as if Yanny and Laurel both exist one in the same depending on how your ears and brain interpret it and it was created to incite arguments on the internet.

Out of seemingly nowhere the Celtics look like one of the best situated NBA franchises to be a long-term title contender. They are spanking the Fightin' Lebrons without Kyrie or Hayward.

That's legitimately amazing. I'll be contemplating moving that Brad Stevens guy above Rick Carlisle on my NBA coach power rankings if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Col. Angus
- It says Laurel, and if you hear Yanny, there is something wrong with you or your speakers.

- Played tennis with Richie last night. Man, we were spent at the end of 2 sets. Might have my new sport as I enter old man age. Active and competitive like basketball, but not as physical...and doesn't take near as long as golf (which I enjoy but gets harder and harder to play 18 as the kids grow). We were eyeing the paddle ball courts as well, but that seems too much a mystery at this time.

People who get prescribed pain meds for legitimate, short term ailments are not the people who end up blowing guys at truck stops to scrounge up money for a half gram of heroin, by and large.

I guess sob stories about Wellingtons and Aidens getting ACL surgery from a lacrosse injury and then turning into a heroin zombies overnight have been sufficiently sensationalized

75% of opioid addicts started off using them illegally. Only ~10% of chronic opioid patients develop an addiction.

So, no, taking lortabs for a few days after knee or hip replacement is really not correlated at all with shooting up heroin in a Kroger(s) parking lot.

Again, the spike in addicts was caused by 1) the rising cost of heroin at the exact same time powerful opioids hit the market, so addicts switched sources and found pills to be much easier to get and share and 2) people being prescribed opioids for long term use to treat pain. People being given a no-refill prescription after surgery are a blip on the radar of the total number of people addicted. Get real ffs

75% of opioid addicts started off using them illegally. Only ~10% of chronic opioid patients develop an addiction.

So, no, taking lortabs for a few days after knee or hip replacement is really not correlated at all with shooting up heroin in a Kroger(s) parking lot.

Again, the spike in addicts was caused by 1) the rising cost of heroin at the exact same time powerful opioids hit the market, so addicts switched sources and found pills to be much easier to get and share and 2) people being prescribed opioids for long term use to treat pain. People being given a no-refill prescription after surgery are a blip on the radar of the total number of people addicted. Get real ffs

Anything to protect the big corporations, right, F-face?

**NOTE: In honor of Billy Ripken, watch for me to use “F-face” a lot more often on here.

The American Cancer Society’s estimates for lung cancer in the United States for 2018 are:

• About 234,030 new cases of lung cancer (121,680 in men and 112,350 in women)
  • About 154,050 deaths from lung cancer (83,550 in men and 70,500 in women)
Lung cancer is by far the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women Each year, more people die of lung cancer than of colon, breast, and prostate cancers combined.

So where’s Pti’s rage for the tobacco industry? I mean this shit is legal, opioids are controlled or illegal.

The American Cancer Society’s estimates for lung cancer in the United States for 2018 are:

• About 234,030 new cases of lung cancer (121,680 in men and 112,350 in women)
  • About 154,050 deaths from lung cancer (83,550 in men and 70,500 in women)
Lung cancer is by far the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women Each year, more people die of lung cancer than of colon, breast, and prostate cancers combined.

So where’s Pti’s rage for the tobacco industry? I mean this shit is legal, opioids are controlled or illegal.

Smoking is awful and disgusting and a favorite habit of white trash losers.

Been pretty consistent on this point for most of my life.

By the way, congrats on “controlling” opioids. Job well done!

The laws are on the books. Government tries to enforce.

*SPOILER*

People will do what they want despite the laws.

Anything to protect the big corporations, right, F-face?

**NOTE: In honor of Billy Ripken, watch for me to use “F-face” a lot more often on here.

I actually have that card still. Trade for 3 Allan Trammell, 1 Wally Joyner and a Todd Zeile?

Opioid induced constipation is a real thing, I can say that. Brutal. That was reason enough for me to decide to end my run with them when my refills ran out.
This is the low point of GYERO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT