ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krista Glover, wife of PGA Tour pro Lucas Glover, was arrested in Ponte Vedra, Fla., during the Players Championship for domestic violence and resisting arrest, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.

Krista Glover, 36, “forcefully attacked” and injured Lucas Glover inside a rented home in Ponte Vedra Saturday night, a police report obtained by the Daily Mail says. Both Lucas Glover and his mother had visible injuries after she intervened to stop the altercation.

Lucas, the report says, told deputies his wife gets violent every time he doesn’t play well in a major PGA tournament. The 2009 U.S. Open champion, Glover shot a 78 Saturday in the third round of the Players. He was listed as MDF and did not play in the final round Sunday.

Glover said his wife had been drinking during the day. She verbally abused Glover and peppered him with profane insults in front of their young children after his round on Saturday, the report says.

------------------------------------------------------------

:joy:

What a crazy loser. I'm surprised he even has his card having to deal with that all the time.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
DLamb20 sign 20 pikeville babies + 200 posters = Dlamb EAT

iu

Takes a real loser like Nick Richards to make me almost appreciate a loser ass white boi like Sasha Jones. Smh.

Krista Glover, wife of PGA Tour pro Lucas Glover, was arrested in Ponte Vedra, Fla., during the Players Championship for domestic violence and resisting arrest, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.

Krista Glover, 36, “forcefully attacked” and injured Lucas Glover inside a rented home in Ponte Vedra Saturday night, a police report obtained by the Daily Mail says. Both Lucas Glover and his mother had visible injuries after she intervened to stop the altercation.

Lucas, the report says, told deputies his wife gets violent every time he doesn’t play well in a major PGA tournament. The 2009 U.S. Open champion, Glover shot a 78 Saturday in the third round of the Players. He was listed as MDF and did not play in the final round Sunday.

Glover said his wife had been drinking during the day. She verbally abused Glover and peppered him with profane insults in front of their young children after his round on Saturday, the report says.

------------------------------------------------------------

:joy:

What a crazy loser. I'm surprised he even has his card having to deal with that all the time.

I mean, she looks cray.

When I saw Lucas, swear to god I thought it was showkilla.

Lucas told authorities that "every time he plays poorly in a tournament, Krista begins yelling at him, stating he is a 'loser' and a 'p----'". Deputies noted lacerations on the arms of both Lucas and his mother, Hershey Glover, who also had blood on her clothes. Krista had no visible injuries.

Trophy Wives

I mean that's fine, but if it has stopped making sense for the actual players then why would any of us give a F about UK basketball?

Seems like we really shouldn't, at least not in its current state.

The die hards will be the last to go but the casual fan will stop paying attention when the top 25 players skip college every year. CBB will be the new college baseball.

Easy fix, tbh. Or just double down on your stupid amateurism nonsense.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Standard medical practice dictates you treat acutely and take heroin to alleviate the pain. While this may be a short term fix, diet and exercise (losing a few pounds, do core work) is the true long term solution to actually fixing your problem.

I’m curious if any physician will actually let you in on that secret. Probably not.

Yep. Tiger Woods never would have had all those back problems if he had just stayed in better condition, maybe lost a few pounds, and did some core work.

She probably uses a strap-on and PIIHB.

Damnit, they cancelled Lucifer. Granted kind of terrible, but I loved it. There are worse shows.

Evil Genius on Netflix was good. Stranger than fiction. I mean, that bitch cray.

He also wouldn’t have gotten hooked on physician prescribed heroin and publicly, embarrassingly gotten a DWI.

Wanna maybe try a different example?

Sure. There are plenty to choose from.

How about Steve Nash? Just think, he could have extended his NBA career by a couple more seasons if he had just stayed in better shape, maybe lost a few pounds, and worked on his core muscles a little.

Sure. There are plenty to choose from.

How about Steve Nash? Just think, he could have extended his NBA career by a couple more seasons if he had just stayed in better shape, maybe lost a few pounds, and worked on his core muscles a little.

Steve Nash played until he was 40 years old, and was still a very good player at 39.

What are you arguing here? My point is pretty simple. If you have a bad back, particularly a regular minivan driving small town 30/40-something dad, you very likely need to lose a few pounds and strengthen your back thru core exercise to fix it long term, not prescription drugs. Clearly that's an unpopular opinion, but it remains true.

Wanna may throw Larry Bird out there next? Fred Couples?

Reactions: Col. Angus
And my point is pretty simple too: For many people - as evidenced by a number of pro athletes - maintaining a healthy weight, staying in shape, and having sufficient core strength does not prevent debilitating back injuries. Medications and even surgery are sometimes needed, and no amount of simple lifestyle changes are going to change that.

Reactions: drxman1
And my point is pretty simple too: For many people - as evidenced by a number of pro athletes - maintaining a healthy weight, staying in shape, and having sufficient core strength does not prevent debilitating back injuries. Medications and even surgery are sometimes needed, and no amount of simple lifestyle changes are going to change that.

Please tell me more about Steve Nash's core strength.

Can’t wait till Pti has his first joint replacement and refuses the evil doctor’s pain medication.

Can’t wait till Pti has his first joint replacement and refuses the evil doctor’s pain medication.

Absolutely.

I love drugs, but I'm not about to take the most addictive substances on the planet that kill over 60,000 people per year. You still think that's the best way to treat pain? Good for you if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT