ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure we went with an uncommon name but at least Merritt is an actual name, albeit a really old one, and not a random gathering of y’s, double e’s, and consonants.

I went to rural king for potting soil and came back with a $300 water slide that will eventually kill a good portion of grass in my back yard, piss off my neighbors, and probably end in injury to one of my kids.

But for a brief moment when I brought it home, I was super dad. Worth it!

Meemommie won’t say shit bub.

-Blind squirrel is 45 minutes from your house. That never qualifies as a great spot for a few beers. JMO

The lass has two other hens getting hitched this year. The amount of mail I’m seeing addressed to the FUTURE MRS DR BOAT from the future Mrs Sassy bottles the mind.

I mean, god damn.

This remake of Flatliners is terrible. Not that I expected much, but try to at least follow ACLS guidelines...you don’t shock a flatline (asystole). But I guess that’s not important in the movies.

This remake of Flatliners is terrible. Not that I expected much, but try to at least follow ACLS guidelines...you don’t shock a flatline (asystole). But I guess that’s not important in the movies.
Should have watched Dunkirk instead. IMO.

FWIW, everything you see a lawyer do inside a courtroom in a movie is bullshit and would never happen in real life.

“My Cousin Vinny” excepted.

We went with a normal apostolic for the boy and a banal Latin name for the girl. Looking at future US demographics, I like to say that my daughter’s name may help get her resume in the door as an otherwise lily white, blue-eyed American. My wife really does not like when I say that.

The worst is the last name as a given name that still needs a qualifier. “Karter with a ‘K’” being a prime example. How many “Carters” are at this 40-kid daycare? There are also several (Mac)/Mc/-/Kenzies.

Shortened name as a birth certificate name is poor form as well (presumptuous/limiting). You should leave the kid with options within the realm of their accepted shortened forms of their name. Any else limits them to whole cloth nicknamehood. Just calling it like it is, whoever said did that. Bad for the state, etc.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
FlDe8DR.jpg

Every dbag and POS in America has a damn pitbull these days.

My daughter has one...I wouldn't classify her as either of the brilliant terms you listed. He's a giant teddy bear, probably because she's a responsible dog owner, although seeing him take a few of your toes off wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

You seeking help for your anger issues before your big day?

A pit-boxer mix followed me home from a run last Saturday morning. Sweet dog. Neutered, wearing a collar. Well, he stayed at our house all week. We reported him missing, hit up all social media, and even got a tweet sent out by south central Ky social media mogul, Joe Imel.

Nothing. Dude stayed around in our neighborhood all week but slept on our property. The pup shared space with our 12 year old chocolate lab. No issues. Played with our kids and seemed like he could follow basic commands.

Then I came back from a run Thursday. A neighbor’s bird dog was in our yard. She comes by every once in a while. Well, when the pit-boxer saw her, he went off. Had her by the throat and I thought that was it. I got them separated and he attacked her again and I thought it was really over then. They were howling, growling and making a real scene. By this time another neighbor came out and helped get them separated. She slunk back to her home and ol’ Bruno (I name the dogs whatever in the hell I want to as well, Joey) went to animal control. See ya.

He put up a good front for a day or two, but that dog just snapped. Instinct. I think he was trying to impress me or even “protect” me, but nope. Not going to have that, Bruno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT