ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Don't have an issue with pits but wouldn't have one in the house with a kid. Similar to guns.

Muts for the win.

-Giro>Tour. all day.

-Not sure anyone in the area has ac this weekend, mercy. Be nice to actually be able to get out of the office and enjoy this weather. Nice lil ride, etc.

-Ok Webb, lets put a double here and get this sucker intersting. Would rather not have to kick on the Reds to break the streak.

-With any luck, 10 or 11 days left in the old house.

-No melt down and snary responses to losing a recruit? Thought for sure we'd have a rush to find out who is the most annoyed at Stoops. Maybe even a condescending YAHTZEE!!

Not all pit owners are irresponsible idiots, plenty of good responsible dog loving folks have that bred and it’s not an issue. I have a neighbor that has one as a family dog. But, pits do seem to be the pet of choice for irresponsible idiots which is how I took wcc’s post.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Knowing what we know about pits, the only way a responsible dog owner would have one is for the reason PTI stated above.

I took it as not all owners of Pits are dbags or losers...but if a dbag or loser owns a dog, it's invariably a Pit. Dangerous breed + someone without the knowledge or patience to train the dog = bad outcome. I don't hate on them individually but I'd never own one. Taking care of more than one child who's been mauled by them also burns an image into your brain that you don't easily forget. There are plenty of better behaved mutts out there who also need homes, I don't see why you'd chance that with someone you care about.

I’m confident “Bruno” was dropped off in our neighborhood by some lovely citizens. We tried to locate his owners and/or find him a new home, but no one wanted to claim him.

Because guns just go off lmao.

The only dogs that have disrespected my lil black beauty (mother of 12, happy fur-momma’s day) were pit bulls. Both tried to forcibly rape her.

Reactions: drxman1
Six or so years ago a friend of mine had three pit bulls...he had to work late and asked his girlfriend to go to his house and feed them...

She made the mistake of bringing the entire huge bag of dog food to the backyard with her to feed the dogs after they hadn't eaten all day..they ripped her to shreds. He found her body in pieces when he got home.

Six or so years ago a friend of mine had three pit bulls...he had to work late and asked his girlfriend to go to his house and feed them...

She made the mistake of bringing the entire huge bag of dog food to the backyard with her to feed the dogs after they hadn't eaten all day..they ripped her to shreds. He found her body in pieces when he got home.
could have been pazuzu tbh

Sounds like her first mistake was not following my well established stereotypes and steering clear of that guy. Ol’ boy was a societal loser 3x over as evidenced by his pet choice alone.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Never would have expected that guy to date that woman or own pitbulls. It's always the ones you least expect.

article-0-193DBA6300000578-861_634x625.jpg

"I'll take the one with the glowing red eyes who appears to be barking in reversed Latin phrases"

Once there was a baby duckling. It was adorable. Fuzzy and yellow. Someone stepped on its head and killed it. The end.

Old boy *absolutely* looks like a pitbull owner.

#stereotype
#nailedit

Truer words have never been spoken, or written in this case.

If Webster’s had a picture of a pit owner it was this guy.

What are the odds he has some f&ck trophies running around from another Triad skank.

Definitely the definition of a pit owner. Played football with him, haven't seen/talked to him in several years...he always pulled the trashy hot white girls though. Judging from his Facebook, he still does.

FYI, I think pit bulls are trash...although given the general level of intelligence of this country, it's not surprising they are so popular.

Last edited:
Here I am year 3 at this house and again having someone come out to top off freon and tell me they don't think it's a leak.

I'm over this shit and am going to get quote to replace everything.

@anthonys735 , what brands would you recommend and what would you steer clear of?

Last edited:
Lifted some heavy boxes this weekend which made my back feel a little weird yesterday. Picked up my wife’s mountain bike this morning because the wheel locked up on it. :eek: If someone pressed on the small of my back right now, I’d tell everything I knew on everyone. And if I didn’t know something, I’d make it up. Back pain is a different kind of animal.

Monday morning randos.....

* assuming the Cavs don't win the NBA Championship this year, their complete dismantling of the Raptors will be seemingly lost forever in history. Retrospect and legacy typically leans too heavily on championships, and not enough on performances like that. To me, a total beatdown sweep of a very solid Toronto team with that suspect Cavs roster is every bit as impressive as winning either of his titles in Miami with two other Hall of Famers by his side.
* Justin Thomas #1. [cheers]

* Turns out this Brad Stevens guy is pretty good. To further humiliate krazykats, your ranking of NBA coaches basically goes like this...

#1 = Popovich (by a huge margin)
#2 = Kerr (although he's never dealt with any legit adversity)
#3 = Brad Stevens
#4 = 6-7 guys who are good, solid, respected coaches (Rivers, Thib, Van Gundy, etc)
#5 = a bunch of dudes you've never heard of

The only real debate is whether you want to flip-flop #2 and #3.

* Nice little weekend.

* Mother's Day jokes are too easy. Basically just Google celebrities and athletes with lots of kids, and cut-and-paste from last year's cracks.

* 95 and humid af today. Spring was awesome for that 3 or 4 days. Summer's officially here. Sorry fats.

* Reading Walter Isaacson's biography on Leonardo da Vinci. A redneck term for someone who likes to tinker and mess around with machinery and such is "piddle." Well, ole Leo was basically the greatest piddler of all freaking time. Interesting cat.

* Little music tip:

- country squire (tyler childers)
- sleeping on a blacktop (colter wall)
- pay no rent (turnpike troubadours)
- seven nights in eire (reckless Kelly)
- junky star (ryan bingham)

* The bloody mary has really emerged in my drinking repertoire as of late. With all the fixins, of course. Celery, olives, bacon, salted rim, limes, lemons, whatevs.

Last edited:
Lifted some heavy boxes this weekend which made my back feel a little weird yesterday. Picked up my wife’s mountain bike this morning because the wheel locked up on it. :eek: If someone pressed on the small of my back right now, I’d tell everything I knew on everyone. And if I didn’t know something, I’d make it up. Back pain is a different kind of animal.

Seek medical treatment. Amazing what a steroid pack can do.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Diet and exercise (particularly core work) are also very good for your back, although that's not a popular opinion.

Yo momma.

Diet and exercise are great for maintaining your spinal health, but not so much getting you through an acute flare up.

Diet and exercise are great for maintaining your spinal health, but not so much getting you through an acute flare up.

Typical physician.

"Come see me for the easy, quick fix that completely ignores and fails to address the actual underlying issue!!"

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT