ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a very small sample, but Matt Harvey is throwing harder than he has thrown all year while with the Mets. Mid 90’s so far pretty easy.

Reactions: Mashburned
We wanted a biblical name for our boy but I was told it would be inappropriate to name him Jesus and not black enough to get away with Moses.

Kane and Abel would be kickass names for twins.

Jakin? No....way.

That should be considered abuse. No kid will say it the correct way. Its "Jakin off" from middle school until death.

Biblical names.

[eyeroll][eyeroll]
What? Knowing me you didn't think I get all inspiration from the good book?

Actually wasn't a requirement be we ended up there.

Wife liked a douchey first name that sounds like a last name. Nope. Used it as his middle and called it a day.

- Matthew, Wyatt and Adam.

- 4 innings, 1 hit, no runs and hitting 92-96 all game with 31/55 pitches being strikes. Most importantly Harvey stating he was having fun again and is just happy getting the chance.

- Proud of Stoops. I don’t care how good a player is if your trouble GTFO. Too many young talented kids to let that infection grow again this year.

Tiger. Shew, what a round. I've said it before but when he was in his prime, I hated him. I'm now pulling for the dude to get one more major before hitting the Champions Tour.

Blind Squirrel tonight. Patio brews, scenery, and a burger. Simplicity of life is what makes it great.

Haven't touched a golf club this year. Planning on getting out next weekend. Don't know where...but I'm jonesing to play.

Reactions: parrott
images

She dope tho. Has unadventurous sex and only on rare days of her choosing, obvs.

Also frequently discusses with Kenzie and Jennifer Kate about the need to upgrade home/neighborhood and that she and Robert need to just get away for a quick weekend to Watercolor.

Edit: quick check of the google machine, this broad apparently had a longer list that included Nykee and vomits way too much info onto the internet.

Comment section is, well, awesome....

http://mommyslittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/29-weeks.html?m=1

Last edited:
Feel like WCC wil have a daughter named Kenzi, and she will grow up to be short, stacked, and classy.

I don't understand parents that want to saddle their kids for life with their egotistical "creativity."

Abby. Owen. It was pretty simple. If a name didn't come over on the damn Mayflower then white it down in your dream journal and get it out of your system and don't force your kid to spell some dopey, non-phonetic horseshit their whole lives.

Difference between pic 1 and pic 2 is a great reminder to never knock a girl up and put a ring on her finger.

They had a boy too.

13613317_1236625289683453_7957087861574694068_o.jpg
One Southern tradition of shit/honk first names I don’t miss. Stay normal, whitefolk.

Duke player first names deserves an immediate middle-school beating following years of rightful bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT