POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biden won't negotiate with terrorists. The GoP already voted to spend the money. They can either do their job and pay their debts or suffer the consuequences. If they want any of that shit they can do this thing called passing laws. I thought conservatives wanted single issue voting in congress? Sure seems like they only want whatever best suits their needs at the time.
GTDxNFmWcAA3y7W

You knew who he was but the GOP was so awful and the reason he became the frontrunner was because he was the only guy who brought up illegal immigration where as the rest of the cowardly GOP were too scared.

That's why I became a fan. That and he took on media; another thing in which the GOP were total cowards about at the time.
So you agree that he was able to make a splash because of his celebrity. So you like what what he had to say. Would that have mattered if he was Joe Shmo? I.e., who would have listened?

So you agree that he was able to make a splash because of his celebrity. So you like what what he had to say. Would that have mattered if he was Joe Shmo? I.e., who would have listened?

What exactly is your main point? Like sum yourself up in a paragraph.

No. You’d have to feed them.

Listen you can play around with it. I live a normal life, I’m educated with a graduate degree. I’m not a militia member. but I make sure I’m not stupid enough to believe my iPhone is reality. Human systems fail. You’re not smart because you’re arrogant and believe you’re above chaos. You’re not.

It’s not about paranoia and it’s not about being a Rambo living in the wilderness. It’s about being prepared for anything that can happen.
So what does having a truck matter if you can't move it? A bunker makes a lot more sense to me.

So what does having a truck matter if you can't move it? A bunker makes a lot more sense to me.

What do you mean I can’t move it?

I’d love to have it all in a bunker. Don’t have one.

Plan 1 is a semi hidden room in the house. If all else need be, I’m ready to head out.

1 plan is not a plan at all!

And oh, Shelia Jackson, heavily involved with the secret service, dies 6 days after trumps attempted assassination.

If you begin to brainstorm over the last year, it literally becomes a New York Times best seller.
I'll stay away from that conspiracy for now. Remember hearing she was deathly ill from pancreatic cancer a week or 2 before the assassination attempt.

I question the sanity of anyone that can vote for democrats at the moment that is not 100% reliant on the government for survival. There is really nothing nice that can be said of anyone who follows and supports them otherwise. Just total ****ing clowns!!!!

It's no coincidence that the most ardent democrats here useful idiots of the radical left are/were government employees.

It’s like I’ve always said: Republicans and conservatives want to live in peace and dignity and freedom. The left wants chaos, which also aligns with Satan‘s goals.

You recognize difference of opinion is inevitable, and indeed healthy. They believe differing opinions must be quashed, eradicated... so they gaslight and manipulate.

God what a boring troll.

You're only ever being trolled imho. If you have these people in your life, you need to get them out: no good can come of it. They don't have to be full blown Keith Olberman style lunatics to be nothing but detrimental to you.

They’re not “conscious” so they’re not people.

Destiny, in his attempt to be consistent instead of using coming sense, was led into the truth of the left. Continuing the logic he was asked if that’s true then it would be okay to theoretically harvest fetuses for sex slavery.

He said yes. This is the logic of the evil left
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds

Great point. Better shows dem voters really have no principles whatsoever. They just vote dem and make up their reasons as they go.

It's always such, some glaring inconsistency, some form of marked logical incoherence in their "reasoning."

Do they know how you really feel about them? Just basing your true feelings off the hundreds of posts you’ve made about us repubs over the years.

In fact, I’ve many times called you out on it (The way you demean trump supporters knowing full well you have family/friends/neighbors/coworkers/church members and leaders who are trump supporters).

You’re a disgusting human being to make the posts you’ve made and then admit your closest friends and family are the same people you trash and demean.

He yells at you instead of them.

I'll stay away from that conspiracy for now. Remember hearing she was deathly ill from pancreatic cancer a week or 2 before the assassination attempt.

Oh I wasn’t being conspiratorial. I probably made
It appear that way. I was more or less talking about my above post and how the last year has just been incredibly nuts. But if you look on X, it’s too late the conspiracy people are already in full bloom.

And some of this currently isn’t a crazy conspiracy. The permanent state at minimum ran a coup on Biden and allowed Trump to be shot. I have no doubt in that.

Reactions: blubo
It's no coincidence that the most ardent democrats here useful idiots of the radical left are/were government employees.

You recognize difference of opinion is inevitable, and indeed healthy. They believe differing opinions must be quashed, eradicated... so they gaslight and manipulate.

You're only ever being trolled imho. If you have these people in your life, you need to get them out: no good can come of it. They don't have to be full blown Keith Olberman to be nothing but detrimental to you.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds

It's always such, some glaring inconsistency, some form of marked logical incoherence in their "reasoning."

He yells at you instead of them.

Bam counsel of Trent! Amirite?

And oh, Shelia Jackson, heavily involved with the secret service, dies 6 days after trumps attempted assassination.

If you begin to brainstorm over the last year, it literally becomes a New York Times best seller.

My former congresswoman.

A convenient dead scape goat for Cheatle and the cheats.

The depths that he went to with conspiracy theories regarding Calipari (he won't leave until he's bled us dry on his lifetime contract and intentionally destroyed the program, etc) in order to completely ruin the Rupp'srafters forum under all kinds of aliases that got banned recently (Jeff2Reed, Twostepshep, UKgrad2024, etc) brought that forum to a halt practically. Now he's hiding out here with this account and this forum will never be the same as long as he's here. He knows only one thing: "Burn it all down with incessant conspiracies and other hair-braned vomit". "Dominate the forum and crank it out as fast as possible!"

Thank goodness for the MUTE button!

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
I think the big question for voters on the fence is can you afford four more years of this current administration. Can you afford for gas to double again, can you afford for groceries to go up buy another 50%, etc. Evidently Biden voters are swimming in cash because I sure as hell cannot sustain anymore price increases.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Vance's point was the Dems have weaponized racism to go after you for anything they deem racist for purposes of destroying their political enemies.

JD Vance is literally saying whatever is politically convenient to his career. I think we all know this. Some just won't admit it.

His entrance into the election was a running joke to everyone. The media amplified him as they thought it would be the easiest guy to beat. They were wrong.

The point is what the other poster was mentioning is that Dems are electing people off of strictly being a woman or being black with no accomplishments to speak of.

Trump was actually successful in the private sector and wasn’t a politician which was a major plus to those of who were sick of the Romney types. But Trump wasn’t selected cause “he was a reality tv guy” or “famous.” You knew who he was but him not being owned by lobbyists and actually taking on the media and the political class is why he took off. Not because he was white or a man or famous.

Welp. Biden is dead I’m sure. They’re gonna wash the assassination from memory. All it’s going to be for 4 months is how President Harris took over and saved the nation.

The democrats are the most corrupt and evil party his our nations history. At least modern times.

I think the big question for voters on the fence is can you afford four more years of this current administration. Can you afford for gas to double again, can you afford for groceries to go up buy another 50%, etc. Evidently Biden voters are swimming in cash because I sure as hell cannot sustain anymore price increases.
Hey who cares about being colonized by the third world, inflation, and a global crisis if it means you can get a woman in office! Yaaaaaay!

Reactions: bubba_bomb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT