ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The correct uniforms for beating Florida are...

o9eQS.So.79.jpg

Pretty dope old school photo...Mark Higgs and Marc Logan watching the NFL Draft...

870428UKFBCLoganA.jpg

Played football against Mark Higgs in high school. We beat them in the regular season, he rushed for like 280 and beat the brakes off of us in the playoffs.

Bill Curry looks like he was cast by a director to play The Prototype Football Coach.

The fact that he looked awesome bought him a lot of slack.

SAE's paper freaks me out. In October 1993, I was 27 years old and just married. :flushed:

Great effort, although not sure a kid that age should be writing about staying sober. Plus, an offense like a shield sounds kind of ineffectual, imo. 9/10.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Except we were terrible

Also the Black Watch is a Scottish infantry unit and the Scottish are notoriously bad at football. So bad, in fact, that they call it "gridiron".

I'm not sure if Dr. Boat muddled his way into making a good point or not, but whatever.

Walking back to the Purple Lot* after the LSU win in 2007, I stopped and listened to the UK drumline and just let everything soak in. Dudes were just going to town. No hats...jackets were off. And there were just ripping it. That was pretty much "it" as far as football goes for me. Not sure it can be topped. Temperature was perfect. We had just beaten the #1 team in the country. Victories over Louisville and Arkansas. The Sugar Bowl was in our sights. Florida coming to town. I mean...really?

[smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]

* Shout out to the Purple Lot, RIP.

Walking back to the Purple Lot* after the LSU win in 2007, I stopped and listened to the UK drumline and just let everything soak in. Dudes were just going to town. No hats...jackets were off. And there were just ripping it. That was pretty much "it" as far as football goes for me. Not sure it can be topped. Temperature was perfect. We had just beaten the #1 team in the country. Victories over Louisville and Arkansas. The Sugar Bowl was in our sights. Florida coming to town. I mean...really?

[smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke][smoke]

* Shout out to the Purple Lot, RIP.

Don't forget Bernie humping the inflatable Wildcat and the hoods of passing cars, that's what REALLY made the moment.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT