ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
lesbians+aint+like+the+movies1268505418.jpg

Reactions: sinker16
I mean, I will absolutely take it!

The players being investigated are defensive end Jordan Smith, wide receiver Antonio Callaway, running back Jordan Scarlett, defensive end Keivonnis Davis, defensive tackle Richerd Desir-Jones, offensive tackle Kadeem Telford, linebacker James Houston, wide receiver Rick Well and linebacker Ventrell Miller.

Smith is also being investigated by Gainesville Police for possible credit card fraud in a separate case. GPD spokesman Ben Tobias told The Sun on Tuesday that no other players are involved in its investigation at this time.

Citing unnamed sources, thereadoptional.com reported Monday that all nine players could be arrested by the end of this week. It also is reporting that Callaway, Smith and an unnamed player likely will be arrested on charges of felony grand theft.

http://www.gatorsports.com/2017/09/status-quo-uf-football-player-suspensions/

:football:

UK 2018 SCHEDULE:

Sept. 1 CENTRAL MICHIGAN

Sept. 8 at Florida

Sept. 15 MURRAY STATE

Sept. 22 MISSISSIPPI STATE

Sept. 29 SOUTH CAROLINA

Oct. 6 at Texas A&M

Oct. 13 Open Date

Oct. 20 VANDERBILT

Oct. 27 at Missouri

Nov. 3 GEORGIA

Nov. 10 at Tennessee

Nov. 17 MIDDLE TENNESSEE

Nov. 24 at Louisville

Like the old saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 31 times in a row, shame on me."

Common sense says Florida should win. They still have better athletes, they still have more talent, they still have more tradition, they still expect to beat Kentucky, and they're still favored to win. So it makes absolutely no sense to get my hopes up.

Yet, here we are...

Reactions: Crankdatmustard
If we wear chrome we don't have a shot. I trust Stoops will wear pearly whites. If not, fire Mitch.

Oh, and Dwayne Peevy is looking for jobs? Fire Mitch!

Reactions: cawoodsct
Lets be honest UK could be fielding a football team as good as 2001 Miami and Florida could be fielding a Kentucky 2012 type squad and UK would still lose to Florida somehow.

Reactions: catlanta33
Lets be honest UK could be fielding a football team as good as 2001 Miami and Florida could be fielding a Kentucky 2012 type squad and UK would still lose to Florida somehow.
Precedent is on the side of this line of thinking.

It's a f*cking joke, man. There is so many freaking pill heads and junkies in jessamine county and they go after the damn fajita cooks at the only edible restaurants in this town. Really proud to be an American right now. Good damn grief. THABK YOU DONALD TRUMP FOR MAKING AMERICA SAFE AGAIN

Look, jessamine co has a building that's in the running to become the first national monument in KY. Gotta make some sacrifices.

Man, think about coming from some dirt poor country in central america, walking through the sand and mud and water for hundreds or thousands of miles, being stuffed into cramped vehicles or worse, avoiding venomous snakes and large predators just to provide a better life for you and your family only to end up in Nicholasville. Heartbreaking

Sounds like NBC needs to change the premise of their new Kentucky based show.

The show is titled “Hick Tacos,” according to Deadline, and follows the story of a brilliant Latina chef from Brooklyn who becomes the head chef at a failing family-owned mexican restaurant in Nicholasville Kentucky. She finds that the most difficult part of the job is dealing with the eccentric family that hired her.

::Laugh track::

Reactions: Mashburned
Reactions: cawoodsct
What is the fascination with the UK vs Georgia game in regards to the Florida game this week? WWH is all about it. Last I looked, it was a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT