ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Amarillo is home to the Big Texan steakhouse. The Big Texan serves a 72 ounce steak and they promise that anyone that can eat the dinner completely in less than one hour can have the dinner for free.

Get your cape on and dig in.

Shew, went there one time about 18 years ago. Talk about a tourist trap, reminded me of From Dusk till Dawn. Was waiting for vampires to pop out...there was no Salma Hayek.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Am I the only one that finds Jim McElwain to be a very weird guy? And not the cool weird like Les Miles either, more along the line of wearing running shorts with a golf shirt tucked in for a coach's photo type weird.
He's from Montana. The original pioneers of what's now (non-Cali) Mountain West territory were all probably socially weird as hell. I assume all of their descendants be suspect until proven otherwise. Look it up.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
South Carolina looked like "Kentucky" tbh. A ton of momentum early, house is rocking, but they can't take advantage of it and slowly get ground into dust by a superior opponent. It was unsettling.
Yep.

Field goal, good! Nope. Delay of game. Redo + 5 yards.

Wide right.

Wildcat Tradition right there. Enjoy, Cocks..

It felt like --- damn

THAT game
THAT TYPE of win
With all the pre game AND MID GAME talk -- focused on SC

THAT Was pretty damn 'satisfying

Phil Lynott continues to win .....
Hopefully we work up a 30 point lead on the Gators so Barker can toss the pill

OK ----

F-FLorida

Yep.

Field goal, good! Nope. Delay of game. Redo + 5 yards.

Wide right.

Wildcat Tradition right there. Enjoy, Cocks..

Took my son down to the game. Heard various conversations among / comments by USC fans that made me feel like we were in upside-down bizarro world:

-"They give us a little bit of optimism, we get all hyped up and have a black-out game, and then they just go sh*t on all of us by playing like that."

-"Some of our fans don't even expect to win anymore. We're only down 2 scores and they're leaving before 3Q is over."

-By 2H, some guy behind us kept yelling insults at our band. Because that's all they had.

I've been to Williams-Brice 4 or 5 times and that is BY FAR the loudest I've ever heard it. I somehow had not realized that they have some choreographed thing they do to Sandstorm, waving their white towels in sync and then chanting "U-S-C" in unison. It was a hell of an atmosphere.

Which made it even sweeter at the end. Dead quiet and half-empty, except for the UK section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT