ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like I figured. A big fn warehouse doesn't really mean crap. That's embarrassing.

top 3 cargo airports btw...hold your breath , folks

1. Memphis
2. Anchorage
3. Louisville

lmaooo

I mean, if I'm gonna be checking out the surrounding airport scene, I'd much rather see a bunch of bad ass warplanes than some flying cargo ships.

VPS >>> SDF.

The DHL and future Amazon hubs at CVG are pretty cool as I'm sure the UPS hub in Louisville are. Kinda ridiculous how that ish all works.

I actually feel a little guilty now when I order something from Prime and immediately get the notifications they're getting it ready I'm all like guys I'm right here I can just meet you at LaRosa's and pick it up if that's cool maybe grab a calzone?

I mean the down side is that those non-corporate jobs are going to eventually destroy whatever passes for a "working class" in this country before being replaced by pure robotics and lead to our eventual dystopian destiny but hey I just ordered some socks and it saves me a trip to the mall so whatevs

Lexington does have the frequent government-sponsored bereadylexington.com commercials. Where else can you watch some boner singing a folksy tune, strumming his guitar, while telling parents that if a chemical weapon attack occurs they should leave their kids at school, fend for themselves, let the experts handle the mess, and then hopefully live another day?

Are they the same people who put out signs that say "Are you prepared for a disaster?" as your going to Commonwealth on Nicholasville and Tates Creek?

Reactions: anthonys735
That's better then the association for county governments advertising county government during UK games, isn't it?

-i try to shop local when feasible. That said amazon employs exponentionally more kentuckians than every brick and mortar bookstore in the state. Automation is happening now at amazon...so thats gonna suck for some folks.

-ive been on the buy American (or at least first world) kick for a while now...but it aint cheap. Attemping the smaller quantity higher quality route.

A few brands of note:

-darn tough
-lc king(pointer brand)
-topo designs
-edgevale
-ball and buck
-new england shirt company
-filson (some product still made in US)

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Didn't inherit that from your mom's ass?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Mossip
That's better then the association for county governments advertising county government during UK games, isn't it?

The one that made me chuckle was the Transportation Cabinet advertising during games. Oh... I must've missed the other competing non-governmental Transportation Cabinet that was moving in and building roads everywhere. Thanks for the heads up and yes, I will only frequent the original Transportation Cabinet from this day forward.

Lexington does have the frequent government-sponsored bereadylexington.com commercials. Where else can you watch some boner singing a folksy tune, strumming his guitar, while telling parents that if a chemical weapon attack occurs they should leave their kids at school, fend for themselves, let the experts handle the mess, and then hopefully live another day?

So they'll never be aaaa-lone

Newsflash you idiots: that mustard gas hits the fan, there ain't a thing you can do. You're whole family will be reunited together in the afterlife. The End.

Dammit honey... did you mess up and Adopt-a-Highway at the other Transportation Cabinet?

A few brands of note:

-darn tough
-lc king(pointer brand)
-topo designs
-edgevale
-ball and buck
-new england shirt company
-filson (some product still made in US)
What do these brands supply? I don't feel like googling it.

-darn tough socks
-lc king mens denim
-topo- men and womens clothing and bags
-edgevale mens clothing
-ball and buck-menswear
-filson-mens and womens +luggage and such

I can't let the Nashville bashing that took place earlier stand. Did Louisville or Cincy make the final cut for Amazon's 2nd HQ? Didn't think so.

You can say that again. Supposedly there is a pretty prominent GYERO man that continues to support the Japanese takeover of the local auto parts industry. Even took a bunch of them out for a fancy Italian dinner recently.

Who???? That dude can go kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

Birmingham crushes Louisville. It's the New York of the south. Lot of the haters dont realize W&W and I rep two of the nicest burbs in the country right here in BHAM.

Not false. However, your burb is #2, and mine is #49. So while we're both "top 50," there's a pretty big gap there, Rockerfeller.

That's like saying "both Alabama and Washington State are ranked in the top 25." Technically true, but...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT