ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have been national car wash week because not only were our schools doing it, but I drove through the bad part of town and there were meth whores holding "free car wash signs" on 3 different corners. I think Larry should go to one of the meth whore ones and enjoy himself.

I believe this is a recent picture of Larry's basement.

exhibit-dungeon-of-doom.jpg

Imagine being in that parking lot and witnessing Larry take pics of your daughter washing cars out of his driver side window.

-Countdown to Friday afternoon is on. Dad with a Labor Day Weekend full of complete independence on tap. Lass suggested I “could paint the fence” with my time, which was met with a Piecoro-esque chuckle.

Tee time, pool, the river, cold beers, BGE, college football… blessed.

- Visiting friends in Denver for the week. Just went for a little jog in Wash Park (gorgeous, plus scenery :eyes:), heading out to Red Rocks for a quick tour/run the stairs, then happy hour and adult league softball.

More of the same tomorrow, hiking somewhere in the mountains, then Rockies game in the evening.

Heading to LA Thursday to visit a few friends on the beach, cabana pool party for my friends 30th.

SW sales are just the best. This was a last minute trip booked with their last sale. BNA>DEN; DEN>LAX; LAX>BNA for $330 total. Bonkers.

- Painting the fence has the potential as verbiage for throwing back a few collides.

- *Almost* out of the Chase 5/24 rule. Can't wait to get back in the game.

- I don't follow Vaught. Out of sight, out of mind with that creep.

- Dipped under 200 lbs for the first time in about 6 months. Was stuck at 205 for awhile, goal is 190 by end of October. The all you can eat breakfast and lunch buffet at the hospital has been quite the struggle.

- Vodka soda has become my go to. Quite the refreshing change up from my usual summer gin and tonic.

- My standard loafers were on the brink and couldn't find anything I like to replace, so I bit the bullet and went with a pair of Toms sneakers. Not sure how I feel about it. Not sure I'm ready to make this mental jump toward the trendy side, but I'm feeling it out. No thanks on the horse bits. Not ready to admit I'm old just yet.

Trying really hard to make LV less and less of a part of the Centre Athletics digital media operation. Not having as much success as I'd like. Will keep you posted on how that goes.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Wife recently discovered those White Claws -- assuming they'd be good w/ Vodka, but potentially potent.

It's just mildly flavored club soda/seltzer water, but w/ 5% alcohol. Not sweet at all, nice little alcoholic invention if you have a non beer drinking lassie.

WhiteClaw1-300x244.jpg

- My standard loafers were on the brink and couldn't find anything I like to replace, so I bit the bullet and went with a pair of Toms sneakers. Not sure how I feel about it. Not sure I'm ready to make this mental jump toward the trendy side, but I'm feeling it out. No thanks on the horse bits. Not ready to admit I'm old just yet.

Have a pair of these canvas Toms and they're pretty much all I've worn this summer. Keeping me young-feeling and shit.
s-l500.jpg

Reactions: catholic_back
When Toms sells a pair of shoes, a new pair of shoes is given to an impoverished child,[10]

lmaooo - gtfo. That's what they look like. Impoverished child shoes that cost no more than .75 to make.

Purchases of TOMS Bags help provide training for skilled birth attendants and distribute birth kits containing items that help women practice safe childbirth.[11]

This Tom guy. Wow. Cal should come out with a Cals line of everything. BBN would eat it up.

And get this guys with every pound of Cals pasta you purchase I'm feeding one hungry haitian for a month. Can you believe that. Wow. One whole month. Some of these kids don't eat for months and I'm giving food for the entire month. All you have to do is go down to your Krogers Marketplace and tell em Cal sent ya.

Did you see the pumps Becky was wearing? I mean ewww those are so 2016. I don't know how she can live owning those let alone go out in public!

Is how I read the last few posts.

- I was way out in front on giving Labor Day it's just due. It's a top 3 holiday when it comes to over-indulgence. Pretty jealous of SAE, quite frankly.

It's really a perfect time to wrap a bow around summer and ring in the best part of fall . . . early fall. Great weather, festivals, reunions (class or family), football. But make no mistake, late fall sucks. The only redeeming quality of late fall is basketball season. Now that's a pretty good tradeoff, but everything seems sort of lifeless after the leaves fall and the Gray Season is upon us. Probably why bourbon calls this home.

- Is 2017 the season that we can look to and say the NFL Bubble popped? I've been in 2 fantasy leagues for the past 17 years and one had to call it quits this year because no one cares to play now. The other league may not have enough for a draft by the end of this week. There's just no interest anymore and actually I don't care that much either. And if that doesn't establish my credentials as having my finger on the pulse of the NFL market, I don't know what else you want from me.

But honestly, I'm not feeling the hype just yet and judging from the empty stadiums for these preseason games, no else is feeling it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT