ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stapleton is overrated, IMO. Too forced.

Sturgill is the most talented country artist on this Earth and its not even close.

Stapleton forced???? LOL....you have him and Sturg confused with each other in this category, along with talent. Simpson is a forced joke and his no singing shtick is tired.

McGregor is in great shape and a world class fighter...but Mayweather is just on another planet with regards to both. He didn't even look winded.

Still think McGregor should've brawled out. But I guess this gets them a rematch.

McGregor is not a world class boxer...not even in the same league as your local golden gloves champ. Mayweather let this last 4-5 rounds longer than it should have.

Whole event was a sham.

Someone needs to have an intervention or something before he ends up drugging and raping some young female and his Twitter turns into evidence. I mean, some of the shit he writes with the sole purpose of featuring attractive young females is so incredibly desperate/creepy.

No doubt his exit from the Danville paper had to do with this. As time goes on, it gets worse. That's the scary part.

I don't follow him, but that latest tweet by Larry Vaught that one of you all retweeted (Anth, I think?) may be the one that finally sends red flags to everyone else that hasn't been clued in to his weirdness yet.

If that were my daughter (or student or player), the gig would be up.
Do none of the parents think it's odd that a man working for the biggest local news station follows around the Mercer County girls basketball team constantly?

And yes, the fact that no one said anything when he was snapping pics in the parking lot is disconcerting

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
There is a bird stuck in the attic area over my kitchen. And it keeps flying into the walls/roof/rafters trying to get out. Annoying.

Had a bad case of the shanks creep into my 2 rounds this weekend. For about a 2-3 hole stretch on both days. I literally couldn't hit the ball cleanly, no matter what I tried. No more helpless feeling in sports than the shanks. Staring down the pin from 100 yards out after a long drive, and then hit the ball dead right. Go to the other fairway to hit the ball, now out about 150 yards, and do the same thing again. [sick]

Dustin Johnson is by far the most fun golfer to watch on tour. What a freak.

I need a vacation in the worst way. Not a long weekend vacation either. Straight up disconnect from work for a week, and don't do a damn thing. Maybe Christmas time.

Houston is so flat and expansive. There is literally nowhere for that water to go. Pretty sad situation there.

My kids have no turned to Overwatch as the Game du Jour. Seems like a cross between Halo and Street Fighter. Although that will soon be replaced by Battlefront 2, which is on the horizon and looks DAF. Madden 18 sucks, at least for now. Not a fan of the Frostbite engine for sports game, and think it ruined FIFA last year. The timing is completely off from previous versions of the game, though the graphics are top notch. But graphics don't make a game...it's always been about gameplay...see NHL 93/94.

PSA: Clark gave an exclusive interview to Stingray on Saturday, figures to drop soon.

Pretty much signals the official start of football season.

DILbzgLUAAA1JwZ.jpg

I mean, a state university banned a kid from campus who they paid a whore to have sex with in order to recruit, probably when either he or she was underage, and now those idiots are almost certainly going to hold this out as a virtue signal, per their m.o.

That's just fantastic when it comes from your rival.

They're making the NCAA's job easier by the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Vaught blocked me because I said he was a creep and sick, but at least he knows how I feel. And yeah, if that was my daughter I'd beat the brakes off that nasty bastard. That shit is super inappropriate. Probably why the Danville advocate got rid of him.

GYERO LAW should take Harrell on pro bono and sue under the theory that a person can't be banned from a public institution when the institution committed at least a misdemeanor to get him there in the first place.

Also the UK Alumni group took home the People's Choice Award at a fundraiser on Saturday, mainly because everything we served had booze in it. People seem to like booze. At least we disguised ours in food a bit- one group was just giving away cans of PBR.

Former UK TE Chris Davis stopped by, dropped some knowledge on Jeff Speedy and Moe Williams. Good dude, think he said he was only at UK for a year or two.

I assumed that high school teams would have given up on car washes and just started selling Rodan+Fields

"The players we gave prostitutes to are no longer allowed to be UL MEN except for Russ because he is scoring a lot in a China league and also coaches are exempt from policy" - K. Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT