ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Sports Conspiracy Theories for tonight:

1. Cavs doctors are exaggerating Isaiah's injury to sweeten the trade even more. Maybe they do get Marcus Smart or another pick?

2. Tonight's fight is staged like a WWE event. Imagine a guy who has never had one boxing match in his entire life stepping into the ring against arguably the best pound for pound boxer in this generation. The Nevada Boxing Commision is cool with that scenario?

I know it's a cash grab for everyone, but something crazy is up. And everyone is in on it.

- Again, just theories. Conspiracies at that. Probably wrong.

Money man owes the IRS exactly 100M. He needs a 2nd (and for that matter a 3rd) fight.

He cares about money more than his record if it means he gets to beat that frackers ass in a few months.

I got 200 at 4.5/1 odds and with a few more brown waters there is no feeling how bad of a decision I make before this shit starts.

Just downloaded periscope for the first time. How the f*ck do you hide chat on an iPhone? That shit is awful.

Nevermind.

Money Man is going to make about $350 million tonight. He won't need another fight. And he wants to remain perfect. Per Mad Dog Radio which is onsite and interviewing everybody that is anybody.

McGregor is in great shape and a world class fighter...but Mayweather is just on another planet with regards to both. He didn't even look winded.

Still think McGregor should've brawled out. But I guess this gets them a rematch.

I was surprised that McGregor looked like the better fighter early, which makes me suspect Mayweather was throwing it to get to the later rounds. When Mayweather turned it on though, McGregor was foooooooked.

He got rocked.

That's why you don't play Bobby Fischer at chess or try to out-stock pick Buffett. Some people are just world class at what they do.

Stapleton is overrated, IMO. Too forced.

Sturgill is the most talented country artist on this Earth and its not even close.

Yeah I don't get this at all. I just didn't like Sturgill's last album. Stapleton's last was fantastic and a had a late 80's/early 90's vibe.

"I didn't even go down."

"It was just fatigue, hell I've been choked out on live TV and came back before to win, so just let me stumble back to me corner and come out new."

"I'm clear minded!"

I give him props for doing it, and winning a few points as well as taking some damn good shots and still standing. But McGregor didn't have the kind of punches that would knock Mayweather out, not even in the first when he was fresh.

Sturgil is one of those artists that almost every first listen of a song is "meh" but the more you listen the better it gets. His music is kind of like a movie that you have to watch several times to appreciate.

Stapleton is almost the opposite, that voice jumps out immediately but I don't find myself listening to his stuff with nearly the frequency I do Sturgil's.

Last edited:
I'll wait for for Stapleton to release more songs along the likes of "Whiskey & You", " Gettin' Stoned", or " Bourbon Bent & Missin Ya" so my point can be reaffirmed.

Maybe Stapleton will cover another David Allan Coe number with JT!

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT