ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao y'all should see the shit I wear
dsc_0593.jpg

Reactions: ace on the river
How can anyone be "way out in front" on a national holiday where you get paid NOT to work?

I'm pretty gd thankful every single year. The day off didn't slip by me, hoss.

-labor day is my favorite commie holiday...mayday is for the birds.

-do people over the age of 18 wear slides? I guess they do look sweet with authentic nba replica shorts.

For doing shit around the house, they're perfect. Basically house shoes for those of us who arent 70.

Reactions: Mashburned
-Who mocked J&M? They still make a solid shoe in my experience. Cole just went off the rails with that Nike cross over shit.

- I'm on some AE boat shoes summer and AE loafs winter (bean duck boots for nasty days) for everyday shit. Flops around the house. Nike vomeros for workout. Sidi for riding. Gams for going out. Some cheap knock off flops for around the house.

-Weird that I'm happy about our first game being away. Need to get the spirit primed before allowing you holligans in my house.

- Not real high on those Tom's, but the originals are decent casual shoes. Real comfortable.

-After a year off basically fighting my back and seeing therapist/trainers I'm slowly back running with no pain. Getting old is dumb.

-I tried to give Larry the benefit of doubt, but man, that car wash tweet... yikes. Super creepy, and HS girls. This is what he feels comfortable doing? That's not good.

-Lot of people out there openly cheering for a president to screw up a natural disaster. Need to rethink priorities if that's where you're at. Thankfully it seems we learned from Katrina.

Wish we could have just sent Harvey to NK.

Dinner at Acme tonight in Baytown. Pretty solid. Can't believe they were shocked I ordered etoufee over jamb. You would have thought I just invented the wheel.

Wore flops tonight. Southern Tides. I don't mix casual and dress flops.

Labor Day is great because it's a holiday with no obligations or expectations.

Yes, there are a few others on the calendar, but none of the others usher in football, usually perfect weather, and the beginning of Fall, the greatest of the four seasons.

With Strokin on this. I've long said Labor Day weekend is my favorite weekend outside of March.

It's like Christmas, but with no cold weather, obligations, annoying in-laws, or gift buying.

UKO, did you ever actually serve in the military, or do you just vote Republican, stand for the anthem, and get all preachy about your love of America?

Either way, the level of service to country is exactly the same. Just curious.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I ate at Toby Keith's restaurant once before those nazi ass Cincinnatians shut it down. Town has never been the same. They're now hanging their hat on minor league soccer. Sad.

Alan Jackson counterpoint: WAY DOWN YONDER IN THE CHATAHOOCHEE IT GETS HOTTER THAN A HOOCHIE KOOCHIE

Boy that song'll bring the titties out.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Out on Cumberland this past weekend in Harmon Creek they had a dude on the water rocket shoe things instagramming himself to rap jams. Thats what makes em come out in 2017 bub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT