ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he's a not the type of guy whom is driven nuts by people saying, "chomping at the bit," instead of the correct word, "champing." I bet he's not. Otherwise his life would surely be miserable.

I can promise you if this deal takes place, champ vs chomp, is the least of my English language interpretations the guy will need to overcome.

:100points:

So there is a pretty impressive paucity of decent fast food from Versailles to Cave city. I'm just saying, somebody open a Wendy's near the highway. I'm looking at you Bardstown.

The General Store in Cave city is the place to find your confederate flags. Pretty impressive selection. Didn't notice any overt Nazi gear, but I'm sure somebody there could make it happen.

Nashville is beautiful at night.

I'd love to have soundbytes of Jeff Piecoro's one-liners from that highlight video readily available just to drop on people.

"See ya!"

"Pow!"

"Haha there ya go..."

"He caught it!"

"Hoohoohoo..."

He's my favorite UK media personality and it isn't close. Worship.

Also, per local sports radio we're looking at 11-1 this season for the Cards.

Despise this BS bro country. But,,,, I do actually dig "Round Here Buzz". Hate GD Eric Church (had to look up who was the artist after i heard it a few times.)

My 23 year old is giving me hell, "Dad, i thought bro country sucked ?"

Me : "It does son, but every squirrel finds a nut."

Last edited:
Nothing accidental about that hit. TTG gets it.

My sons have slightly moved on to Ben 10 but Dad steers that ship and it's TTG when I'm in the room, that's what's up.
No earthly idea what any of this means. Is this twitter?

Watching the fight tonight...watch it by myself with the gal(boring as f**k and forgettable) vs watch it at my buddy's with 40 drunken sailors(annoying as f**k and they may or may not realize the fight is currently happening)....decisions.

So Isiah Thomas is in a lot worse shape than reported with that hip injury and the Cavs are trying to figure out a way out of the deal or to change it up. If they get either Smart or Bradley who can actually defend maybe Lebron has a reason to stay.

Overheard some sports talking head speculating on next year with Westbrook not signing right now with OKC that he and Lebron have mutual interest in hating Durant/GSW and teaming up.

So there is a pretty impressive paucity of decent fast food from Versailles to Cave city. I'm just saying, somebody open a Wendy's near the highway. I'm looking at you Bardstown.

t.

10 minutes past the bardstown exit is the etown exit with 20 plus fast foods right on the interstate, including Wendy's

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Despise this BS bro country. But,,,, I do actually dig "Round Here Buzz". Hate GD Eric Church (had to look up who was the artist after i heard it a few times.)

My 23 year old is giving me hell, "Dad, i thought bro country sucked ?"

Me : "It does son, but every squirrel finds a nut."

I didn't think Eric Church was considered bro country. What's the ruling?

What's your ring intro music?

Think I'd have to steal from Tyson with some DMX, or maybe go heavy with some Pantera or Motorhead.

His style will confuse him??

:joy::joy::joy:

Imagine if a high school team played the Warriors.......except they full court pressed the whole game!! :eek::eek:

"I talked to a barback at Shamrocks. He said Bryan Station runs a tricky 1-3-1 D, and they bomb 3s like crazy. It will really confuse the Warriors, and should totally throw them off guard."

UK should run the Delaware Wing-T vs Bama in the SECCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT