ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGregor has better odds of winning the fight then the Browns do of beating the Steelers Week 1... :confused:

Yup. Friend of friend. He managed to work in a long dialogue of his own style, in depth analysis of Connor, how great the sport is, Connors ability to generate power in short distances and akward angles.

Be on the look out for a quick left hook to end this thing he says.

Reactions: Mashburned
Yup. Friend of friend. He managed to work in a long dialogue of his own style, in depth analysis of Connor, how great the sport is, Connors ability to generate power in short distances and akward angles.

Be on the look out for a quick left hook to end this thing he says.

Thank you, doctor.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
His style will confuse him??

:joy::joy::joy:

Imagine if a high school team played the Warriors.......except they full court pressed the whole game!! :eek::eek:

"I talked to a barback at Shamrocks. He said Bryan Station runs a tricky 1-3-1 D, and they bomb 3s like crazy. It will really confuse the Warriors, and should totally throw them off guard."

Maybe we all just need to take a break and shut this thing down until after Labor Day weekend. Worst stretch in GYERO history?

Football season can't get here soon enough.

If I were McGregor, I would immediately start targeting the dick with lowblows. Maybe force a DQ and set up another payday while claiming you were doing it for all the women that Floyd had assaulted.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
If this goes longer than 7 rounds, Mayweather is either toying with McGregor or it's fixed. Given the nature of fighting sports, I have money on fixed

Now the night of the fight, you may
fell a slight sting, that's pride
f***in' wit ya. F*** pride! Pride
only hurts, it never helps. Fight
through that s**t. 'Cause a year
from now, when you're kickin' it in
the Caribbean you're gonna say,
"Marsellus Wallace was right."

Can't believe you guys question the predictions of a local Lexington amateur MMA guy.

If this was a street fight Connor destroys him.

Now the night of the fight, you may
fell a slight sting, that's pride
f***in' wit ya. F*** pride! Pride
only hurts, it never helps. Fight
through that s**t. 'Cause a year
from now, when you're kickin' it in
the Caribbean you're gonna say,
"Marsellus Wallace was right."

Twenty-five years later, this trick still sucks:

4372-15365_6172.gif

Pulp has been on IFC a lot lately. I watched it every day my last semester of college. Used 2 VCR's to edit it in chronological time format. Man, that last semester of college was probably the best 5 month period of my life.

Only chance Connor has is to do the opposite of what Floyd is used to seeing. Instead of moving and circling to Floyd's off hand, he needs to move to his left and right in reach of his right hand. When Floyd throws punches, it will be a off balance and not accustomed position for him. This plays into Connor's strength. Throwing a looping left power shot to the temple or jaw. Luck punch, he wins, Floyd will not fall for it and will box at bay.

The strategy may not work (it will not), but that IMHO is the one he will use. That and try to rough him up and shove him to the corner and ropes.

Reactions: Mashburned
I feel pretty bad watching these people on the coast of Texas putting plywood on their windows and a couple of sandbags around the perimeter. With 2ft+ of rain coming within a couple of days- none of that is going to matter. Take what you can fit in the car and get on. Godspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT