ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullpen catcher left his shin guards on.

Never know when Jon Jones might come flying in with a lower leg kick.

"Bullpen" and "War Room" are 1 and 1A when it comes to badass names for otherwise boring-ass conference rooms/areas.

"Oh, he's in the "War Room." Yeah, he's diagramming which shit stacks will require grinders - as a first pass."

Christ, people. Let's stop the rape shaming stuff re. what was probably a fictional post about something that probably didn't occur 25 years ago.

25-6 Regular Season, 2-1 SEC Tourney, 6-0 NCAA, 33-7, #9

http://ukathletics.com/news/2017/8/24/sec-slate-completes-2017-18-mens-basketball-schedule.aspx
fgngh.JPG

That's a pretty trash home schedule.

First time I've listened to Tyler Childers. Color me impressed.

Watched that Netflix documentary on bitcoin last night. Didn't see Chief, but the Winklevoss twins.

Need a good audiobook. Long drive ahead.

THIS WEATHER THO :eyes:

I know I'm college hype ball, but if there's been an August more pleasant than this one, I sure don't remember it. Walked a quick 9 last night, and kept listening for a Pep Band off in the distance. Just glorious.

Hope Anth froze to death on his nice lil ride.

-R1 Club Championship this afternoon. No expectations, really can't compete w/ several of these dudes if they are on their game, but a Top 5 to finish the year would be solid.

-One day Max maybe will be rich enough to buy the State Fair Ham.

-Nerlens Noel turning down 17.5 Million per year is cute. [eyeroll]

-This is thinking way ahead, but you regular extravaganzers plan on hitting the Vandy game this year?

...also, not sure if anyone has decided on their Southern Miss plans -- thought about having my first little UK Game gathering. ABH coming down. We'll golf in the morning, probably pool it for a bit -- then opening day/night of CFB :fire:

-Finished Ozark, ended up really liking it -- just my type of feel/show. Any suggestions for next?

^ BtB was talking about that BitCoin doc the other day. May have to watch it so at least I know wtf people are talking about. Sounds like krazykats is killing it.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what NOT to watch is the OKC bombing doc that just hit Netflix. Way too many shots of dead/injured babies imo

About 16 episodes in Friday Night Lights. Hooked.

Great character development. Cool storylines. Seems somewhat realistic about small town, West Texas hs football.

Plus, Tami Taylor...:fire::fire::fire:

About 16 episodes in Friday Night Lights. Hooked.

Great character development. Cool storylines. Seems somewhat realistic about small town, West Texas hs football.

Plus, Tami Taylor...:fire::fire::fire:

Have to agree!

Have you heard that new Justin Timberlake jam "SexyBack"? It's dope.

Figured Richie would've been way out in front of a show like Friday Night Lights. There is a 30 for 30 coming out about that Dallas Carter team that was portrayed in the film. They were a mix of ineligible players, future NFL guys and some criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT