ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS never even been to my house. Don't know how many dinners I've invited them to...guess I should have pushed the sprouts.

:rolleyes:

WS never even been to my house. Don't know how many dinners I've invited them to...guess I should have pushed the sprouts.

:rolleyes:

Tell them Barnhart will be there to stroke their ego. They will be there, trust me.

Last edited:
Other wives, I assume go really bonkers with fall scented candles. I dont hate it or anything, but we're about a week away from an overflow of maple-walnut tree leaf and vanilla-pumpkin front porch breeze. Also those things are expensive AF. WTF, candles?
I consider myself to be fairly reasonable, as far as females go, at least in regard to wasting money on stupid white-girl shit. But I don't think I can walk into an Anthropology without buying a candle. It's just not possible.

Reactions: Teriecat
Pretty sure it's AnthropologIE
giphy.gif

#smuglife

The lass cooked brussel sprouts last week. The smell in the kitchen made me want to vomit but they turned out well. Olive oil, bacon, salt/pepper and some parmesean. I would recommend.

#EXCITINGSTUFF

#GYERO2017

Reactions: rudd1
Depending on the picks they give up, that's pretty good for Boston too. Get out of paying Thomas way more than he's actually worth and get Kyrie at a relatively good price.

Maybe a little late to the party, but here goes...

Remove stems, boil bp's 10 min.
Remove from heat, drain, put in fridge
Cook up some bacon, remove from skillet, leaving 1-2 Tbsp grease
Add chopped garlic and onions, cook until fragrant
Cut bp's in half, add to skillet, tossing to coat & warm
Add chopped bacon & some fresh grated parm/reg, toss, profit

No Smart.

I can't stand Kyrie but the argument can be made that Boston is better than they were last year. On paper.

Kyrie/Hayward/Horford >>>> IT/Crowder/Horford

Win for both.

That's a great haul for Cleveland

For 2017, Jae Crowder has one of the best contracts in the league
3 years, $21 mil total

No Smart, huh? I thought that sounded like way too much when I first heard it (Fox Sports Radio).

Curious how Brad Stevens is going to orchestrate that offense, which is predicated on timing and ball reversals, around the flow stopper. Stevens isn't a drill sergeant disciplinarian, but he seems like a guy who doesn't want his artwork messed with. Meanwhile Kyrie is standing over there contemplating it with a paintbrush in his hand. May not be a match made in heaven.

Just a theory. Probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT