ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 70 years later, you still have Americans who evidently support Hitler and the Nazis.

Soooo....keep that in mind when trying to convince anyone that their candidate wasn't a good choice. There really isn't a "straw that broke the camel's back" situation. If they haven't given up on their man yet, they never will.

More than 70 years later, you still have Americans who evidently support Hitler and the Nazis.

Soooo....keep that in mind when trying to convince anyone that their candidate wasn't a good choice. There really isn't a "straw that broke the camel's back" situation. If they haven't given up on their man yet, they never will.
I don't know, man. Pretty sure a few well placed Facebook posts should do it. It helped us find Kony didn't it? (I honestly don't know if it did.)

Yeah, PTI, the South Carolina game is on the road. The next weekend (9/23) is Florida at Kentucky. The gametime should be announced on Monday 9/11 during the Monday press conference (12 days in advance). The networks can take a 6 day window and wait until 9/18 to announce if they so please.

And why would you talk shit about Marlena? That's dumb. She's awesome.

- Lass cooked stuffed peppers last night. They were very good and easy to make. I appreciate that she not only enjoys cooking but also tries to make new dishes.

- The Lil Lass is starting to throw little temper tantrums when I take anything away from her. She's starting to grab everything and loves the tv remote. I don't want her messing with it. As soon as I grab it back she loses it. Red faced. Screaming tears. This best not be a sign of things to come. She's a little pistol for an 8 month old. The lady at daycare told me last week she hit another baby in the face who sneezed on her.

- No plans this weekend for the first time in months it seems. Looking forward to it.

- We've had a nice summer with not too many unbearable days. That being said I'm starting to envision a nice early fall evening on September 23 tailgating with the crew.

- Really sucks about Cole Mosier. Ky boy. Great story going from walk on to starter. Landon Young played well last year in backup duty. We have depth and interchangeable parts but Mosier was maybe our best o lineman. Please, no more injuries in fall camp.

-Marlena is great and her voice is great. I do however think people love to announce their love for her because it makes them look like they're supportive of someone with a disability. Similar to the people who publicly punched a statue representing racism. Good job, you really went out on a limb with your stance there! I hate that people are using a kid for political reasons (inauguration, RNC, etc.) as a way to appear more sympathetic. No problem with her doing sporting events and being a huge UK fan though.

-A guy at the gym a few weeks ago came up to me and complained that he was feeling very short of breath and that his heart was racing. Felt his pulse, told him he had an arrhythmia and that he needed a family member to drive him to the ER for an EKG and further treatment. Turns out he had been taking C4 before his workouts and had gone into atrial fibrillation from it. Be careful, gyero.

GOAT.

jack3d.jpg

- Of course, I love Marlena because of her disability. That's what makes her so great- overcoming an obstacle, showing no fear.

- Love seeing all my formerly hardpartying buddies facing karma with their baby girls. You all deserve it.

I don't have a point to this story other than things change but in 1979 which is in in most of our lifetimes or close, Alien was out at the movies, My Sharona was the hit of the year but Miss Virginia won the Miss America Pageant for the first time. The Hotel Roanoke hosted the Miss Virginia pageant for years and in celebration displayed a painting in it's main hall of the winner, however each end of the hall had one painting and one painting was going to have to come down to make room for Miss America. The paintings were of George Washington and Robert E. Lee. The Washington painting was brought down.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Not as good of a story as the Ms. Va story, but this is pretty amazing. (h/t) Deadspin. About a small town newspaper in TN where one of the sports writers used to put jokes and quips into his stories, knowing his editor would catch and remove them... then the one time the editor didnt catch it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT