ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisville basketball has had a rough month.

How dare you bring this up in the month Muhammad Ali died?

What does that have to do with anything?

Well...your butt.

Huh? My butt?

Lol. Your mom smells your farts.

My mom? Really?

Yeah...well Kentucky fans are poop.

And so on...

Impossible to win this argument.

Reactions: Mossip
I'm getting old. Just bought a record player and started hunting out vinyl. It's a blast. Don't worry; I can't grow a beard and I'm too big of a pussy to get tattoos.

Still have my Spotify account, but getting physical copies of stuff is awesome.

John Ramsey's entire self-worth is inextricably intertwined with him knowing the deceased pugilist Cassius Clay.
Ali's daughter personally told me that he was an annoying fan boy. The first words out of her mouth when I asked about him, she cut my question off and said "John Ramsey was a PEST."

She went on for quite awhile with no prodding necessary.

Big Deal or No Deal?

Downtown Lexington getting a Gus's Fried Chicken.

Los Pollos Hermanos?

3ED0B3DF00000578-4368710-image-m-129_1490974639039.jpg

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I actually have quite a nice collection of vinyl. Zeppelin, Allman Brothers, Dylan, the Dead, Beatles, Clapton, Segar, Van Halen, Cash, Waylon, Wille, Merle.....etc

Reactions: legalbeagle123
I think his dad is protecting him. By being a big enough 'bag, the media is going to concentrate on the latest thing Lavar said instead of totally picking apart Lonzo's shortcomings. As long as he's that huge 'bag, people will cheer for Lonzo to overcome his overbearing father.

If Lonzo ever becomes a superstar, it will be interesting to see how Lavar behaves. Unfortunately, the world may never know because Lonzo has serious holes in his game. Regardless, we'll all be pulling Lonzo in spite of his Dad . . . which seems to have been the plan all along.

LaMelo is going to be the end of the BBB, no doubt. He's a tiny, overrated shit. Lonzo really needs to denounce the family.

Plus Lonzo only had one bad summer league game, people should settle down a bit.

As I mentioned, I like Lonzo. But I think his shot is way too jukey to be that effective in the pros. And he's not quick like Fox or Rondo to be able to survive without a great jumper.

Anyone know anything about panama? Considering buying a rental property there with a buddy. The mortgage would ALMOST pay for itself and I'd get a few weeks a year there, Caribbean side.

The couple selling has been in the jungle for long enough and are now old enough that medical treatment is a big deal.

Also, my buddy is heading down there in two weeks to check it out so we're not buying sight unseen. It'll be his 5th trip there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT