ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
:basketball::grimace:Washington

"P.J. impressed me the most in terms of his readiness to play right now with what (the Wildcats) need him to do at the position they need him to fill,” DeCourcy said. “He was the most ready to make an impact. He knows exactly what he is and exactly how to help his team. He plays hard, he drives the ball, he’s aggressive. I really like him"

:scream:Diallo

Anyone have any recommendations on a good dog trainer in the Lexington/ Versailles area? We have a black lab that's 10 months old now and want to get him some good obedience training. Retrieving training for dove season and trips to South Dakota for pheasant hunting are a bonus. Who ya recommend?

Folly Hill in harrodsburg is probably the closest good trainer for retrievers,to you.
There are others like Jon Bassett and Steve faith, but they are a little further away.

Reactions: HUBER
Can PJ be a 5 in a lot of situations?

Our 5 best players are likely to be:

Green
Diallo
Knox
Vanderbilt
Washington

o0hfFXl.jpg

Just had to bring this phenomenal GIF over from Rafters [laughing]

Can PJ be a 5 in a lot of situations?

Our 5 best players are likely to be:

Green
Diallo
Knox
Vanderbilt
Washington

Been thinking this too. Rebounding shouldn't be an issue. If Washington can protect the rim, that's a helluva lineup.

* Nice video diary entry from Warren Sapp on The Player's Tribune. At 44, he's suffering from memory loss and has already pledged his brain to CTE research.

Friendly reminder: please don't let your children play football, as repeatadly slamming your head into things is bad for your brain.

Billy Minardi Hall was built in memory of my best friend and brother-in-law who I lost on 9/11.

It is truly shameful the mileage he tries to get out of this. At this point, the most notable thing Billy Minardi ever did was die and give Rick Pitino a sympathetic crutch. He is basically Pitino's own personal Jesus. He died for his sins and now anything Pitino says or does is excused because 9/11.

Billy Minardi Hall was built in memory of my best friend and brother-in-law who I lost on 9/11.

It is truly shameful the mileage he tries to get out of this. At this point, the most notable thing Billy Minardi ever did was die and give Rick Pitino a sympathetic crutch. He is basically Pitino's own personal Jesus. He died for his sins and now anything Pitino says or does is excused because 9/11.
It's gross.

Reactions: GrandePdre
Party plannin' ain't easy.

Yeah, if that dorm were the proclaimed shrine to his late brother-in-law, perhaps he might stop by every now and then when a recruit is in town and use it as a chance to educate these future student-athletes on what 9/11 meant.

"Did you guys have fun? Cool."

These are the salad days...

Somebody with some balls and a brain needs to take Pitino out to pasture and shoot him.

That letter was so ridiculous on so many levels and I was a FRIEND OF THE VILLE I'd be utterly embarrassed and so should the University of Louisville.

I wonder how much money one has to donate to be considered a true friend of the Ville?

And now I wonder where that money actually went? Nepotism or whores?

It will be interesting to see how he acts tonight in the green room with all his lottery prospects. Oh wait.

Even better is that Mags was the first person to release the letter to the public. Someone that Pitino, Jurich, UofL, or the athletic department consider part of the "inner circle" is going to the media member they absolutely loathe and giving it to him to mock and ridicule.

Even better is that Mags was the first person to release the letter to the public. Someone that Pitino, Jurich, UofL, or the athletic department consider part of the "inner circle" is going to the media member they absolutely loathe and giving it to him to mock and ridicule.
I really do think that most fans are probably sick of the shitshow over there.

DC8Rd9UXgAA-OG3.jpg

The Huber Boys and I had a great time hanging out with the football team today at their 2018 poster reveal. Charles Walker just knocked SAECATFAN out of my top 3 St X Guys I actually like to be around. Sorry bub. The football team is filled with alot of great dudes and they were so nice to the kids. Fun day.

-Only real assholes drive their golf cart ON the green. I typically ignore all that "OMG DID YOU SEE WUT TRUMPZ DID!!" but that's just a dick move.

-Pitino :joy: Is he the most narcissistic out of touch person alive? For Christ sake, even the most loyal L1C4s have to be tested right now.

-Let's get Quickley in the fold asap and start building that class. Gotta take Langford though.

-Sounds like "All Eyez on Me" wasn't very good. Disappointing, wait for it to hit HBO I guess.

-Time for my quarterly Old Row promo. Summer has not been a disappointment.

-Ready for some actual summer heat. Bring it and get this rainy 70's stuff outta here. Longest days of the year right now. :sunglasses:

-Hopefully back to running here in a few weeks. Need to get ready for Bourbon Chase.

-Stuck in Lex basically the rest of the year and couldn't be happier. Love moving around but something to be said about getting in a consistent groove.

-Two things I'd love to do before dying -> Learn a 2nd language and/or learn to play piano. Which is more difficult? Probably won't achieve either.

Boston has offered what is rumored to be 2 lottery picks(the 2nd one is not theirs yet) and a player for Porzingus.

BKH, you have to be happy with that right?

* Nice video diary entry from Warren Sapp on The Player's Tribune. At 44, he's suffering from memory loss and has already pledged his brain to CTE research.

Friendly reminder: please don't let your children play football, as repeatadly slamming your head into things is bad for your brain.

Playing Pop Warner/high school football is to the NFL as participating in a holiday 3K is to being one of those douchey ultra-marathon runners.

Reactions: west-ky-wildcat
Been thinking this too. Rebounding shouldn't be an issue. If Washington can protect the rim, that's a helluva lineup.

It might not work as a starting line-up, but a damned good change-up like when Tubby would sub Hawkins for Estill back in 2003 and the team would immediately start murking people.

For all Cal's B.S., we really are going to be highly "positionless" next year. I just hope we can shoot.

Playing Washington at the 5 for a good amount of minutes should really help in that department. Maybe he can be our Draymond Green.

I'll take learning a new language over the piano. You may actually find some use with it at some point. When are you going to play the piano? Do you even have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT