ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fastest growing Ultra-Premium Tequila created by George Clooney, Rande Gerber, & Mike Meldman.

Still disgusting.

I love that a few days after the punishment was handed down all of Kentucky's self reported violations were released. The basketball teams lone violation? One of the players posting a picture with a recruit on his Snapchat story during his official visit. [laughing]

I love that a few days after the punishment was handed down all of Kentucky's self reported violations were released. The basketball teams lone violation? One of the players posting a picture with a recruit on his Snapchat story during his official visit. [laughing]

I have always found this funny that UK or at least the LHL open records request this stuff but it never seems to happen at UL.

* Had a lass over and made poke bowls last night. One of the ingredients was jalapenos. My eyes burned when I took my contacts out before bed. Also, she wondered this morning why here V was on fire when I was giving her the business. Oops. :joy:
Lol. You're just going to blame that on the peppers?

-i think you are correct in your assumption...again Presby clergy/administrative types are generally staunch leftists. I count a few of them among my close friends.

-should be noted that this sort of allegiance to figureheads/parties didn't materialize out of thin air 8 mos ago. Whose ox is being gored and whatnot.

/

-i think you are correct in your assumption...again Presby clergy/administrative types are generally staunch leftists. I count a few of them among my close friends.

-should be noted that this sort of allegiance to figureheads/parties didn't materialize out of thin air 8 mos ago. Whose ox is being gored and whatnot.

The dude was talking about Rick Pitino.

Now PJ Washington injured. So much for getting all the guys to campus early and/or involved in Team USA.

Is this a fragile bunch, or what?
Sure there is something behind it like parents not wanting them to go.

I like it

I'll go a no on Quade with the game on the line. Knox or Diallo.

Now PJ Washington injured. So much for getting all the guys to campus early and/or involved in Team USA.

Is this a fragile bunch, or what?
The Unbreakables (the Samuel L. Jackson part)

unbreakable.jpg

Anyone have any recommendations on a good dog trainer in the Lexington/ Versailles area? We have a black lab that's 10 months old now and want to get him some good obedience training. Retrieving training for dove season and trips to South Dakota for pheasant hunting are a bonus. Who ya recommend?

-Jeff Bailey in Morgantown. Bit of a drive. Had him train my setter...then she snapped at one of my kids and he found her a home with one of his clients in Tennessee. Great trainer. He is on Facebook I beleive.

Some of the best trainers in the country are right in the area down here, and Wild WIng Kennels in western Ky is supposedly really good. Dont think they would work with a lab though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT