ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Monk's shot was amazing, but it was pretty cool seeing everybody in the arena smiling after he hit that last shot (even UNC fans). I mean, what else can you say? Dude was NBA JAM ON FIRE. That kind of stuff is enjoyable, friend or foe. You just nod your head in agreement that it was awesome, and enjoy the moment. Sports happen.

Last edited:
Willis can shoot and Gabriel can board. They each have one really good attribute and neither can play any f*cking D. So bad that we had to put a 6'2" guard on a 6'9(7' wingspan) All American and hope we outscored them. One of those 3 are going to need to get better quickly.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Go back and watch the up close reactions that CBS shows after Monk's last two 3's. 73 is right. There are some Carolina fans just shaking their heads and smiling like.. What ya going to do?

What a game.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I mean McMahan and Levitch get minutes is all I keep going back to.

Yep. Reminds me of the 2012 Final Four. Tie game, ~10 minutes left, the fate of mankind hangs in the balance, and I look up to see Elisha Justice in the game.

Elisha F'ing Justice vs. a stable of lottery picks. I knew right then we weren't losing.

Sometimes, this stuff isn't as complicated as people make it out to be.

Last edited:
So yeah anyways that shit scrape in the photo I posted put up a picture in a private dad group on FB of his cousin and talked about how much he wanted to bang her. It's now blowing up in his face in a massive way. He's from Lexington. Amazing.

Moral of the story - #FHRITP and your own cousin don't mix.

I keep going back to UNC was on the ropes late in the second half until that honk knocked in those 2 threes. Pretty much there is where they cut it down to being in a position to win the game.

So yeah anyways that shit scrape in the photo I posted put up a picture in a private dad group on FB of his cousin and talked about how much he wanted to bang her. It's now blowing up in his face in a massive way. He's from Lexington. Amazing.

Moral of the story - #FHRITP and your own cousin don't mix.
Bringing the random back.

Bob Valavano has his moments where I want to slam my head into my dashboard but he's actually solid breaking down UK and UL. He's honest. He annually gives props to Cal.

My wife's debit card was "compromised" this weekend. Dicks made two purchases at HUOERGUOSISHIJIANXINFU for a bit over $400.00. Will take 10 business days to get the money back from the bank. Pretty GD annoying, but I can't imagine how devastating that would be for some around Christmas time. Makes me :mad: just thinking about a struggling parent getting basically robbed right before buying their kids Christmas presents.

Hope everyone is ready for war. Russian Ambassador to Turkey was assassinated on live TV today by his Turkish guard. Turkey is a member of NATO. This is really bad.
Yup. They were already on shaky ground after Turkey shot down a Russian jet.

My wife's debit card was "compromised" this weekend. Dicks made two purchases at HUOERGUOSISHIJIANXINFU for a bit over $400.00. Will take 10 business days to get the money back from the bank. Pretty GD annoying, but I can't imagine how devastating that would be for some around Christmas time. Makes me :mad: just thinking about a struggling parent getting basically robbed right before buying their kids Christmas presents.

We've been over this debit card thing.

Get your wife a decent rewards credit card, Rube.

Picking up my Roomba today. As excited about this gift as anything in recent memory.

DJ ROOMBAAAAAAAAA

But yeah anyways. I'm alive. Old. Bearded. Grey hair. Two kids. One on the way. Future of the franchise. Work full time working on masters part time and run a group for 2100 local dads that does good stuff for them and our community. MOSTLY retired the a-hole fitty.

Was in a dark place for a bit but good now. Miss you guys! Just can't keep up. I blame social media!

Yup. They were already on shaky ground after Turkey shot down a Russian jet.

Video is all over Twitter. Shooter is yelling about "us" dying in Syria so "you" will die here after he murders the guy in cold blood right in front of a crowd of onlookers waiting on the ambassador to give a speech.

Just saw the video.

Pretty much why I find it easier to just hate everyone and avoid people as much as possible.

Reactions: NW50
Only concern with a Roomba for us, we are considering, is if/when my incontinent Murphy dog drops one during the day on occasion...I assume that means the Rooma will just smear shit all over the house, compounding the problem.

Seems like something is always being smeared all over the BBdk homestead.

2Mq9fnFnkPVyBknYQFBiEoI6B9OSOuA-E-qzMokNp0M.jpg

Turkey already had that fake ass coup where the president facetimed the nation in the most obvious bit of theater this side of Kim Jong Whatever.

What a cesspool.

Why can't places with nice beaches and brown chicks get it together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT