ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember about 10 yrs ago at the Hyatt pregame when 73 kept re-enacting some plays from pickup at big Suter's church? He did it over and over and over. Think WS had to calm him down.

Reactions: NW50
* Sports writer trying to analogize the UNC game with the UCLA game, especially to knock UK's defense (Dauster :eyes:), is just being lazy. What we saw on Saturday was two excellent back-courts playing high-level basketball. A lot of contested shots hit by both teams...neither team got anything easy. Berry didn't miss a step in his return. Also, Fox with a cool 24/10/4, with only 2 turns in a 100pt game o_O

* In addition to struggling to defend a stretch 4, UNC exposed another major flaw in UK's defense. Both Bam and Humphries struggle against the high ball screen. Berry was pretty much unstoppable in this set, either getting to the rim or setting up Jackson.

* Is it possible for NCAA referees to let a good post match-up just effing happen? No, of course not. Fans pay $100s of dollars to watch both players sit on the GD bench with foul trouble...Bam and Meeks with a combined 39min. [sick]

* Never noticed it until standing close to him on Saturday, but Roy Williams is a daggum wee little man. Couldn't possibly be taller than 5'7".

* Louisville fan at the Bellagio saying he was encouraged after watching the UK/UNC game. Thinks their defense will hold us to <60 points. My drunk reaction ----> [roll]

* Looking like a top-heavy NCAA-M season, with a good pool of teams vying for a 1-seed right now ---> UK, Nova, UCLA, Baylor, Duke, UNC, Kansas, and Gonzaga. Pretty significant drop in talent after those teams.

Last edited:
Have a new favorite game-watching bar- Smoke Justis in Covington. Good TV setup, same UK-friendly owners (Dickmanns people) and cool vibe overall.

* What we saw on Saturday was two excellent front-courts playing high-level basketball. A lot of contested shots hit by both teams...neither team got anything easy. Berry didn't miss a step in his return. Also, Fox with a cool 24/10/4, with only 2 turns in a 100pt game o_O

K. Study up over the holidays, and give it another go in '17

Front courts?

Baylor is good and has a few really nice wins but no way they end up a 1. They'll drop at least 3-4 in conference and probably a couple real head scratchers.

Could definitely see a well oiled Richie fist pumping at the club, waiting for that beat to drop.

Had an awesome weekend. Friday night did a little happy hour and then picked up some carry out.

Saturday got a great workout in and then we had people over for the game. Went to Lex yesterday for a family Christmas party on the lassy's side. Got back in town early evening and then we took the little lass to Rumor's for dinner with the folks.

Man, what a uniform.

C0ESp2fW8AAFZ5c.jpg

I took my boys to see star war yesterday but i missed an important chunk of the film in the middle because my 5 year old had to take a shit

SPOILER ALERT

They stole the plans to the death star, and most of them died.

Friday night: Lass' work dinner party. Took drunk shooting pool at a friend's house afterwards.

Saturday: Treated the Lass and little Lass to The Nutcracker. Was awesome. Went to my folks' house afterwards and enjoyed the game and za. Watched Love Actually after that with the Lass. That movie is garbage, but whatever.

Sunday: Stuff around the house, mostly. Saw Santa (again). Lass shopped. Made bean soup in the crockpot. Enjoyed with a couple pilsners. Chores and holiday tasks until bedtime.

Was a good one, actually.

I took my boys to see star war yesterday but i missed an important chunk of the film in the middle because my 5 year old had to take a shit
My 6-year-old has to shit every single time we go out in public. It's uncanny. I'm not sure I took a public dump until I went to high school, but this kid is fine with crapping in a porta potty that hasn't been serviced for two weeks on a 95-degree day.

Reactions: B Rax and NW50
Spent 20 hours this weekend building a set of cabinets for my father in laws company that's behind because his guys are sick or something. Got it done and committed to help through the holidays since he has three 25-35K kitchens to get built, set, measured for granite and then finished.

That's on top of my regular job being busier than any December I can remember since I've been with the company.

Then my 6 month old starts shitting blood last night and is now about to go in surgery for inter susepcion(? Spelling what I hear) where his intestines are curling into themselves or something crazy!

Anyway, I know I suck at this thread, but thanks for giving me something to read and keep me distracted fellas!

Intussusception. Yes it's basically where part of the bowel telescopes in on itself and creates an obstruction.

Puppies man, hope he's ok.

Would a squatty potty help prevent ass inception? I'm being serious here. Claims to align your rectum for optimal crapping performance.

90% of the time in kids the cause is unknown. Frequently associated with viral illness, theoretically increases the chance. Perhaps a meckel's diverticulum serves as a lead point.

In adults, it's a different story.

If anyone else has blood shitting stories, please just ask for a vague prayer request and save us the diagnosis and details.

Thanks.

This Miami Beach Bowl looks likes it may have been a good one: Tulsa 55 CMU 3 with 10 minutes left.

So now we've got an assassination of a Russian diplomat on live TV in Turkey, a truck attack on a Christmas Market in Berlin, and a shooter at a Mosque in Zurich.

Trump is now officially elected by the electoral college.

Heck of a start to the Holiday week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT