ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the opportunity to go to the UK/UL game and sit with the UL players parents. Had to politely decline the offer. Seems like it would be a miserable experience either way.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I have the opportunity to go to the UK/UL game and sit with the UL players parents. Had to politely decline the offer. Seems like it would be a miserable experience either way.
Got a buddy I used to work with who played football Marshall but is otherwise a U of L fan. Avare gave him tickets to a Marshall-UL game a few years ago behind the Louisville bench and near Joanne. He was cheering like crazy for Marshall to the point that Joanne was complaining about him being there.

Sat with the Indiana soccer coaching staff at the Christian Watford game in 2011. I had to wear grey and I couldn't openly cheer for Kentucky. Looking back I was pretty much the reason we lost...so yeah don't do that.

Reactions: JustinSphere
100% club participation. :smiley:[banana]

Get pumped, sae. Grumpy old man.

Best friend growing up passed away this morning. haven't seen him in probably 15 years but I was one of the guys he wanted to let know (battled MS type illness). Dude was the reason I hate the Cubs and a massive UK fan. Really glad he got to see a Cubs WS.

I'm not sure if I'm proud or depressed that I don't really understand what Snapchat does or how it is different from Instagram or why I would even want to use it.

My entire experience with social media is having watched Facebook go from college sloots posting Halloween costumes and spring break pics to the same women mommy blogging and selling multilevel shit. I don't have the heart to love again, I guess.

IU can get pumped but growing up playing them in Indy on the first Saturday in December every 2 yrs was a real treat. 50/50 blue vs red. St Elmo's afterwards.

Love the neutral sight games when they're drivable. Actually much easier to get tix and it's a tournament atmosphere. Had a an absolute blast in Chicago 2 yrs ago when we played UCLA.

Reactions: GYERater
Is Snapchat the one that disappears after 7 seconds so when perverts send dick pics they're almost unretrievable?

Hope some of you fellas enjoy the Gildan New Mexico, Raycom Media Camellia, Autonation Cure and the R&L Carriers bowls today. Looks like some damn good matchups. I'll be watching basketball, keep us posted on the halftime scores.

Hope some of you fellas enjoy the Gildan New Mexico, Raycom Media Camellia, Autonation Cure and the R&L Carriers bowls today. Looks like some damn good matchups. I'll be watching basketball, keep us posted on the halftime scores.
Be interesting/SAD! to see how many those have better viewer numbers than UK/UNC.

The club was actually really fun. Rolled up in a monster stretch limo, about 30 of us hopped out. Went straight in all VIP, and pleasantly no cover charge.

Omnia is sick. Place looks like Tron.

Then 2 Red Bull/vodkas were $50, plus tip.
:scream:

694A3394-7549-4C8B-AB5F-5F6B778104C2_zpshutozfey.jpg

Great seeing Pti and his new hussy.

Last edited:
The club was actually really fun. Rolled up in a monster stretch limo, about 30 of us hopped out. Went straight in all VIP, and pleasantly no cover charge.

Omnia is sick. Place looks like Tron.

Then 2 Red Bull/vodkas were $50, plus tip.
:scream:

694A3394-7549-4C8B-AB5F-5F6B778104C2_zpshutozfey.jpg

Great seeing Pti and his new hussy.

learn being highroller Bub.:flushed:

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Seth Davis does not know much about the basketball.

Bam should never leave his man to try and block a shot. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT