ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky players hold down the top-3 spots in individual transition scoring in the country as of today, an unprecedented feat.

Cz0L8EYXEAAE_Yo.jpg:large

Not an IPA fan, but I tried one of those "grapefruit beers" and it was much better than I thought it would be. That's my extent of branching out.

79-75 Cayuts

Somehow, Brad has already passed Sam Malone in total minutes and points. If he can catch and pass him in national titles, we'll be home free.

Lots of scuttlebutt this week. Little bro wants all of the attention and then, when they get it, Tomma really would just rather focus on tits n' bowl games.

Of course Tomma J suspends the offensive coordinator that does not even call the plays at 3:30 on a Friday.

BTW, none of us besides fatguy knows what that touching chart means, but, we are Kentucky fans and it does not matter. It looks official, it says unprecedented feat, and we are going to go along with those numbers and use them tonight, tomorrow and going forward in our conversations.

In gravy related news, any recommendations for a good meal at Palmer's in Lexington Green?

The lass and I have to pre-game before we see Sinbad tonight. TS.

Had to get rid of the headache, Booker.

And I have a blue sequins dress, thought I told you that, Rich.

And Rob, you aren't my snap friend so you know nothing.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
I saw the new Star Wars (that makes two I've seen) and drove my Subaru home like a badass amongst all the people spinning out on the ice glaze.

Don't even care if it makes me a lesbian, it's awesome. Especially compared to an Eclipse.
I think my wife is getting a Subaru so it's cool... I think.

Reactions: ukcats2008
Grumpy werthers take of the day: I've seen about enough of these travel package UK Basketball Experience games. Bahamas. New York. Las Vegas. In one month. It's all a bit excessive for my taste.

Kentucky Wildcat Basketball should have more substance than simply this elite strata of fans and their destination travel. UNC should be in Lexington today, and it should be a special Holiday atmosphere down there at Rupp for thousands of Kentuckians, not just those that could make the trip to freaking Las Vegas.

IMO, there has developed a glorified AAU feel with this team in large part to this year's scheduling. No sir, I don't like it.

Ill get pumped now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT