ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
And vice versa for you.

I know we're in section C for the game. Before that, I have no idea besides checking into the hotel but I'll post it if we get settled in somewhere. I don't know anyone going besides this gal I'm friends with thats got the tickets.

Rupp Arena parting ways with Papa Johns. The new official pizza provider of your Kentucky Wildcats...

HuntBroLogo-266x300.gif
This just means ice cream cone sales will increase.

If that is even possible.

- I know it needs to be mentioned, but every NFL game discussion by sports writers these days turns into a half hour self-righteous bitchfest about concussions. We, The People, get it, Sports Writer. Thanks always for wearing the white hat and leading the fight against evil. [eyeroll]

- I think Geese's boy Chuck Hayes will end up being a fine coach.

- Well, me, my dad, floor guy and now two maintenance guys have now told my girlfriend that a slight bit of mold we found at the bottom of one of my baseboards in a closet isn't a big deal and, since we bleached it and cleaned it up before putting in the floor, it's not a problem. Let's see if she believes me now or if she bitches at me until I bring in another person to check it out. :mad::gun:

- Well, me, my dad, floor guy and now two maintenance guys have now told my girlfriend that a slight bit of mold we found at the bottom of one of my baseboards in a closet isn't a big deal and, since we bleached it and cleaned it up before putting in the floor, it's not a problem. Let's see if she believes me now or if she bitches at me until I bring in another person to check it out. :mad::gun:
[banana]

Sounds about like mine. I was pretty into her being so motivated to always having a project around the house or something until I realized she loses her dang mind if there's not one. "Down time" is not for relaxing and watching some tv apparently.

Reactions: drxman1
Know what I'm sick of? Constant updates about who is and is not standing for the national anthem. I think it's ridiculous to disrespect the national anthem of the country that makes it possible for you to make millions and millions of dollars, but it's your right to be a self-righteous attention-seeking whore. Fine. But do we really need to hear about every occurrence of it? :mad:

Know what I'm sick of? Constant updates about who is and is not standing for the national anthem. I think it's ridiculous to disrespect the national anthem of the country that makes it possible for you to make millions and millions of dollars, but it's your right to be a self-righteous attention-seeking whore. Fine. But do we really need to hear about every occurrence of it? :mad:
Thanks, I was looking forward to hearing someone else's take on this.

Much appreciated.

A laidback man and a laidback woman are two entirely different things. Further, a laidback paramour is a subspecies of laidback woman and in no way resembles the actual definition of laidback. Thus it is often confusing when a woman devolves from beautiful butterfly to pupa to larva.

Reactions: wcc31
Cam Newton took some vicious shots to the head last night. The NFL needs to stop the helmet to helmet stuff, especially to the QB, who is basically a defenseless player most of the time. Suspensions and heavy fines is the only way to do it. 1st time offense - 1 game. 2nd time offense - 4 games. 3rd time offense - 16 games. Don't know what's so difficult about that. Quit leading with your head.

Reactions: roguemocha
Cam Newton took some vicious shots to the head last night. The NFL needs to stop the helmet to helmet stuff, especially to the QB, who is basically a defenseless player most of the time. Suspensions and heavy fines is the only way to do it. 1st time offense - 1 game. 2nd time offense - 4 games. 3rd time offense - 16 games. Don't know what's so difficult about that. Quit leading with your head.

Would be great if the media addressed this sometime.

Jesus Christ- I can't believe it's been 15 years since I was ending my ninth and final semester at UK. :cry:

Reactions: CatManDoo
Yeah, I'm way more interested in all the hoops Chad's lass has him jumping through and his rising indignation - than either NFL concussions or NFL players and their moronic protests.

Reactions: drxman1
Bama being Bama isn't going to score 50 points on a regular basis, too much ball control and clock management. Doesn't matter how good they are they won't have many spreads over 27 points.

Lived in Kirwan Tower my freshman year, then Kirwan III the next two years, then an apartment senior year. I can't believe how much campus has changed. It's a good thing, obviously, but bittersweet.

Counterpoint----->underboob.

*In fairness to Chad, you picked a live version, which is clear shit. Most "pop" groups are total garbage live, so it's not really a fair assessment of the song.

*Also, Cricket strikes me as the kind of guy who listens to Christian rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT