ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol' Milquetoast goes hiking up Kilanmajaro with Anth. Turtleneck Tommy has sex with the Cumberland Gap.

He's got balls and gives no touches.

He's a scumbag, gangster wannabee and knows it. But he gives his teams the best chance they have to win.

I hate him. But I want our AD to be more like him without the STDs and stuff.

Ditch Mitch and bring in Rich. I don't care if it is Brooks or our own Richie. Both would get it done, IMO.

The concept with goofy ass Mitch juggling milk/toast

... Hell. Anything remotely funny in re: to the sad state of the football program will do it for me.

Sick of this shit.

DITCH MITCH AND RE-HIRE RICH FOR A CONSULTING POSITION OR MAYBE ASSOCIATE AD FOR FOOTBALL OPERATIONS OR SOMETHING

Has a beautiful ring to it and would look great on a shirt imo.

i

#WHYBOTHER

I mean....f Mitch.

MJ should get Mr Boom on the show.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Seems like most of you didn't read it closely. His grandmother attended UL in the late 60's/early 70's.
Of course we didn't read it closely, it was a super long, meaningless rant. Nobody gives a touch when his grandma went to UL, nor that she went to UL in the first place. Oh, but it was only 50 years ago instead of 70? K.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
73's grandmother has a better chance of winning a major than Tiger.

can't wait to see what the football game in Bristol actually looks like Sat night. c'mon Hokies, study that damn Appy St tape.

kind of strange Dorian Baker not playing has gotten zero discussion in the wreckage of the loss

I thought catdickinbg was GYERO's t-shirt guy? WTF?

Oh look, it's dickdangler with the t-shirt joke again. Dude it was not funny the 1st or the 84th time you have tried to use it. Glad I am on your mind. Do me a favor, find a t-shirt, any shirt for that matter, wrap it around your neck and hang yourself with it. Or choke on a fat dick for all I care, either way will do.

Sorry for clogging up GYERO with that, but he wants to be a big boy soooo bad, but I can't let GAFS slide.

Reactions: Mashburned
I feel like there's a UL version of me who types RYAN TIMMONS!!!!!!!!4!!!! the same way I would go all in on VICTOR ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!68!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT