ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
OF COURSE it was a selfish statement. Really just aimed at PTI, or someone in a similar situation with choices.

I didn't mean to draw you out and make you feel compelled to offer a 1000 word family history to justify your POV.

By the way, I value and respect the working man and said so in the debate last week (before this goes any further).

Lighten up, Francis.

29913742001_4466625310001_4466319984001-vs.jpg

Tom-Jurich.png

I feel like Mitch would have the voice and mannerisms of Walton Goggins' character Lee Russell on Vice Principals.*

*minus the cussing of course.

Last I saw Mitch was driving a used Volvo sedan. Very sensible.

I doubt the Alabama or LSU AD's drive used Volvos is all I'm saying. Tom looks like a late model Cadillac man tbh.

For all the GAMBOL folks if history is any indicator you will get the best performance by UK of the season Saturday. Of course, we will lose but take the 16.5. How we will lose this one in heart breaking fashion. I'm going with blocked FG ran back for GW TD.

THE BET just became more interesting, again.

Tiger Woods said Wednesday that he hopes to play in the Safeway Open, Oct. 13-16, at Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa, California. Woods also intends to compete in the Turkish Airlines Open, Nov. 3-6, in Antalya, Turkey, and the Tiger Woods Foundation-run Hero World Challenge, Dec. 1-4, at Albany in the Bahamas. He will participate in the Tiger Woods Invitational presented by USLI, Oct. 10-11, on the Monterey Peninsula.

"My rehabilitation is to the point where I'm comfortable making plans, but I still have work to do," Tiger said. "Whether I can play depends on my continued progress and recovery. My hope is to have my game ready to go.
"I'm looking forward to going to California for my foundation event and Safeway. I'm also excited to return to Turkey and Albany. It could be a fun fall.
"It was difficult missing tournaments that are important to me, but this time I was smart about my recovery and didn't rush it. It was great spending time with my children Sam and Charlie, and also working on a lot of projects including golf-course design, the upcoming 20th anniversary of my foundation and my book about the 1997 Masters. But I missed competing. I want to thank all the fans for their kindness and concern. I've been a pro about 20 years, and their support has never waned."

Believe Bill Battle sold off his licensing company for a 9-figure amount before becoming Alabama'a AD. The $600k+ salary he receives is likely used for play money and charitable giving. Last I saw he was being driven in an S-Class.

MEETCH on wearing a leather jacket - "Gawrsh, I don't know ... smacks of idolatry to me. Remember the golden calf? Nope - think I'll stick to good old polyester."

TOM on wearing a leather jacket - "F*** YES. Ladies - who wants to bang the human personification of power and success? A cow was murdered just to make me look good."

think this team of weaklings will still be shell shocked & in mental fetal position at gift wrapping a win to Southern Miss come Saturday. be shocked if the offense scores a single point in the 1st half. scoring on our....defense?...will be quite easy for a unit that struggled to put up 24 against UMass.

Gators 31
UK 13

Making the short trip his weekend to see Florida add another year to the streak. Might as well mark the Swamp off the list with no pressure.

Tiger Woods said Wednesday that he hopes to play in the Safeway Open, Oct. 13-16, at Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa, California.

That's where my AirBnB was in Napa last week. Great place. I hope Tiger bags a local in the same condo I stayed in.

:rolleyes: at 73's grandma bootstrap UL story. You mean back in the 40's when there was no sports rivalry? So therefore, COMPLETELY irrelevant? K, got it. Happy for your grandma.

Last edited:
Yea, the next time a UofL fan rips me for being a Louisvillian UK fan I’ll just let them know that they can rip on UK sports all they want, but the University itself serves a community/state need, and my parents, brothers and I took full advantage of the system to better our lives and the lives of our families. That should give them the proper perspective, and assurance that we'll be Kentuckians for life, together.

"This one is the Pussymobile. And this one is the Pussyhound. This one ... I forget. No, wait - the Pussywagon. That's it."

You guys follow him on Twitter at all? All he talks about is titties and always types in caps. I can't believe he gets by with it. Pretty ridiculous for the head of an athletic department, IMO.

Hey guys don't forget to look at the state flag with Dandy Jim and Davy Crockett shaking hands and know that united we stand, divided we fall and propping up UL and WKU is good for the state just like our founding fathers intended.

Furthermore, as Kentucky really began as the ass end of Virginia lopped off due to "whatevs", consider throwing your support to our liege lords at UVA, VaTech, etc.

Reactions: Hankshaker
I mean, that was a little strange even for 73. But I guess he'll go to extraordinary lengths to protect his local University.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT