ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep breath -

OK. I'm over it. Moving on with my Labor Day Weekend. No need to get all emotionally worked up over this outfit. It is what it was and was what it is.

Our bright spot in that 2nd half was the point man on the return team recovered the sneaky onside.

I mean, how hard is it to go 6-6 every year. Sad thing is its not like UK fans ask for much. 7-5, occasional 8-4 maybe. Upset a big boy every couple years.

Fvck you Lucy, that's the last time you pull that gat dayum football away again. I'm out. Don't care what you say and it feels good man, amirite?

Reactions: legalbeagle123
My dad gets it

whdMpWl.png

I mean, how hard is it to go 6-6 every year. Sad thing is its not like UK fans ask for much. 7-5, occasional 8-4 maybe. Upset a big boy every couple years.

We would settle for beating USM and Vandy is the sad part. It's hard work to miss a bowl game five years in a row. Only four teams have accomplished that level of awful in the last five years.

This is an all time low in the program. We have the most talent on the field and still can't beat southern miss scrap it kill the football team it's over

Had to go clean up a toilet backup (short handed on techs this weekend) then got a citation for a missing headlight less than 1/2 mile from my house.

My night still wasn't as shitty as Stoops and Co.

The in game GYERO pages are all time classics.

Actually kind of funny and sad that in my 30s the highlights of my UK Football fandom are a handful (barely) of regular season wins and a Music City Bowl Trophy.

I'm being ridiculous.

Plus there's no way anyone associated on a personal or professional basis with Miles would let him come to Kentucky. No, if things go bad at LSU he needs to just go to TV. Not troll for a last call slump buster like us.

The Shannon Dawson Narrative could be in for some serious revision if Southern Miss does manage to pull it out Saturday. Fairly or unfairly he's been completely scapegoated for last season and his absence has been touted by coaches and the media alike as the magical fix that was needed. Now Stoops can just concentrate on the big picture and not have to worry about doing Dawson's job for him.

Welp.

Gus Malzhan might be crazy enough to come take our job.

Plus, he's smart enough to cheat his ass off.

The real answer is coaching in Bowling Green if we can get to him before Petrino goes Petrino.

Reactions: jrscats
Leach just lost to an FCS school for the second straight year.

He went 9-4 last year. Not like he's at a powerhouse...I mean, he is a proven head coach at the BCS level. And we might have a shot at him. What other power five coach with a track record would we have a shot with?

Maybe Miles, but probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT