ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petrino doesn't count since the SEC would have weighed in surely.

Mitch has learned with Cal to swallow his pride after a piss poor judgment call.

If we don't go bowling, Brohm will be a candidate.

Mitch Barnhart should not be permitted to hire another football coach. The fanbase has lost confidence in him. If the next guy is going to have the full support and full confidence of the fanbase, then it is imperative that he is hired by a new athletic director. Fair or unfair, a huge swath of the fandom is not going to buy in with another Barnhart hire. It's time to go in a different direction.

Bottom line is we are stuck with this dildo until he figures it out or it's much cheaper to fire him. Zero confidence he gets better.

Maybe he'll get caught with a hooker or something and we can fire him without paying the buyout.

CrI2iqXW8AA41nB.jpg

@Wildcat Willy do your thing.

Reactions: drxman1 and 911guy
@ Florida
@ Bama
Georgia
@ Tennessee
@ Louisville

That puts us at six losses. There's no way in hell we run the table on the rest of the schedule.

Those of you touting Shannon Dawson as being vindicated all would agree that our defense is completely putrid.

Shannon Dawson (still) sucks. Unfortunately, our defense sucks worse. Tonight isn't changing anything for me as far as that queef is concerned.

Regardless, it's time that Capiluto and the BOT apply some pressure to Mitch Barnhart. This is unacceptable, and after 16 years, is his program/mess.

Mitch Barnhart should not be permitted to hire another football coach. The fanbase has lost confidence in him. If the next guy is going to have the full support and full confidence of the fanbase, then it is imperative that he is hired by a new athletic director. Fair or unfair, a huge swath of the fandom is not going to buy in with another Barnhart hire. It's time to go in a different direction.

But remember ---- Mitch used back-channels to flirt with the KU AD job in 2011(?) until KU publicly outed him and said no thanks, we don't want you . . . . then several months later, Mitch had the good fortune of Dr. Todd retiring and somehow approving a bonus / extension for Mitch on his way out the door, between BoT meetings, and somehow circumventing BoT approval through the eye of a needle technicality.

(Yet Rule 1A of the AD is "we do everything first class" - what does that mean? Is it like free pie and chips? Who doesn't love first class, or free pie and chips?).

Then Mitch spends two years telling everyone he wants to hang it up and focus on mission work, yet somehow is suddenly awarded a shiny 6 year extension that runs until 2022.

Something not adding up here? I'm not blind or ignorant enough to say that Mitch has been terrible across the board, but in areas where it matters . . . . geez - does this history not bother anyone?

Through all of the Christian smarm, he's completely FOS and does not live up to the standards he professes.

YET NOBODY CALLS HIM ON IT.

If you disagree, then enjoy the top-button, teetotaling hyprocisy you've jumped in bed with. See you again (hopefully) in 2023, and count your blessings that Cal can run his own independent operation without having to look at Mitch's goofy-ass face in the hallway.

The KDOT sign on Newtown Pike on the way into Lexington this am "Are you prepared for a disaster?"

ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN THE BLUEGRASS

K Dot sucks, TMFS.

Looks like our old fat friend had it handicapped pretty good

Hire him. Shit. Pay him like 100k a year. Sell all the new shit, or give it to the basketball team, charity, The Hole, etc. Trade our fancy threads for Russel Athletic ones like the teams who whip our ass wear. JLo will have a respectable, hard working, rag tag bunch of animals and it will cost us pennies compared to what we have now.

Reactions: sinker16
Jesus, I went to bed after Barker's third TD in the first quarter. Too bad I bought season tickets, could've stayed like another week here:weary:

UK football = Battered wife syndrome.

Sorry wildcat friends. Let us at least enjoy some nice fall weather.

Not really. But odds on better than bald ginger beaver.

I would like to see the Calipari reaction to the proposal to build little huts outside of Rupp Arena and attempt to rent them for $30k.

I assume that the words "jackoff", "f***", and "idiotic" would have been used repeatedly in his response. Words that would not have been used: "Why not?"

I mean, UK Football is just amateur hour. Rank, unadulterated amateur efforts that have been spewed for years. Rich Brooks, Jerry Claiborne, and Bear Bryant to the exception, it is an absolutely janky operation run by people who seem to mean well but shoot themselves in the foot at every opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kooky Kats
And if building little trailers outside of Commonwealth and trying to rent them for $30k, with a full media blitz begging the fanbase to participate, and then turning around and losing on opening day to Southern Miss isn't the most UK football thing of all time, I'll kiss your ass.

I mean, there has been A TON of money pumped directly into the football program. Renovation, new S-o-A facilities, higher salaries, buyouts, and extension. Someone tell me, when only 30K people start showing up/buying tickets and spending money at these games, how will the UKAD keep from going bankrupt?

SEC-level facilities for a OVC-level product and atmosphere. Not a good financial situation, I would imagine.

Losing to Southern Miss on its own wasn't completely unexpected. I wouldn't have reached pure redass levels if it had been that simple. Being up 35-10 and then pretending the game is over before the first half even ends is what makes my blood boil. And then to just lay down like dogs the entire second half, SMH. This coaching staff and this team have no pride, no shame. To me, these things are directly on the coaches. Nothing has really changed since Stoops has been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT