ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? So we can fire the next guy for doing the exact same thing, with the exact same record, and buy him out too, wasting another 12 million?
At least it's something different. Can't keep giving away tickets for canned goods.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Stonewall12
Serious question, how many points/yards could Bama hang on us if they didn't take their foot off the gas?

Bandwagon is full. Sorry you curmudgeon ****ers. Try again next year.

Barker has a little creativity to go with a good arm downfield. One little flick pass that went for 7 or 8. Another as he was being chased out of bounds that should have been a 1st down. A good pocket awareness and some scrambling ability....

I think we have ourselves a QB, gents.

:100points:Gran v. Dawson in the 2nd half. I'll take our chances.

Really solid job that Stoops did raping our momentum at the end of the half. He needs to take his headset off with 2 minutes to go at the end of the first half and go to the locker room.

This is eerily reminiscent of last years opener. If we go 3 and out here it could be trouble.

That's the kinda rookie Head Coach mistakes he should be past by now.

That damned dropped INT will come back to bite us.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Done with UK football on that note. Think I am officially done. Will be the first time in 20 years that I don't attend a game. Most unbelievably incompetent program in the history of college football.

It happens. I get it. And it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT