ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most fans live in a microwave society.

mit.jpg

I say we just go the Ole Miss route. In a year or two when their punishment comes you think it's going to change the way they felt after beating Bama twice?

Reactions: GYERater
I say we just go the Ole Miss route. In a year or two when their punishment comes you think it's going to change the way they felt after beating Bama twice?

Yeah but when we cheated we had Fat Claude Bassett's dumb ass rolling around campus in a f***ing golf cart because he was too obese to walk 50 steps. Then when we got caught, we copped right away and got probation while Alabama was like "Huh? Do what?" and got off scott free.

We can't even cheat well.

Reactions: 981stFAB
Those of you touting Shannon Dawson as being vindicated all would agree that our defense is completely putrid.

Shannon Dawson (still) sucks. Unfortunately, our defense sucks worse. Tonight isn't changing anything for me as far as that queef is concerned.

No.

GUYS IF NO HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE CANT RECRUIT THE SOUTH DIRECT BLOOD RELATION TO BIG DUMB IDIOT ASS BOB STOOPS WEARS CLOTHES LIKE HE WORKS FOR THE CAR WASH MARK DAMN STOOPS CANT WIN HERE NOBODY CAN BEEN HEARING IT ON KSR FOR YEARS AND ITS SO TRUE

Reactions: bradyjames
Jesus, I went to bed after Barker's third TD in the first quarter. Too bad I bought season tickets, could've stayed like another week here:weary:

UK football = Battered wife syndrome.

Sorry wildcat friends. Let us at least enjoy some nice fall weather.

Who in Christ's sake goes to bed in the first quarter? Some of us are awful but you're awful on every level.

Last edited:
-I'm glad they wrapped up an entire season of "they look great and get my hopes up" into one game.

-what the hell? We were cruising. Looked great. Then just stopped.

-I don't know what a nose tackle does but Matt Elam can't be doing it correctly.

-Year 4 and this is what we have. Lol. A defensive coach. This is his work. Southern Mississippi is still running.

-oh well. Train whistle over and over. Sit back and enjoy a frosty.

I said it before and I'll say it again, that whistle sucked.

Need something with some bass or more volume in a stadium environment.

Bless Elam's fat lil heart, tho. He pretty much played all game while last year he could barely finish a series. You could tell he really enjoyed hopping around out there. Poor guy is just awful. Like why don't we put him on the o-line? That's basically how he plays on D. Just kinda blocks his man back, opens up a hole, then the back runs right by him. Would work well if he did that for our offense.

I'm calling BS on those saying "Just 6 wins." I remember the posts in the last years of Rich Brooks. 6 wins wasn't enough, people wanted more, many thought Rich just couldn't get us "over the hump" and we needed a new coach to get us there.

What a twist of irony it is that we long for the Rich Brooks days, when we were at least respectable with our "Just 6 wins."

The only way Kentucky will ever be "good" at football is the Rich Brooks path, where we build a ground floor at respectable and maintain it, so we have a platform from which to build and reach the next plateau. It's a slow, arduous process, but it would be reaping benefits today if we could have hired anyone after Brooks competent enough to follow that path.

Top 25 classes don't mean ish when 8 or 9 of your conference foes occupy spots 1-24. And even that talent means nothing if you can't coach them up.

And those suggesting we break the rules to get ahead in football, I realize you are not really serious, but just in case you are in the slightest, remember that getting caught has implications far beyond our lousy football team and could affect something much more dear to our hearts.

So let the dumpster fire burn, but keep it contained to the dumpster.

If you don't think we're seriously breaking the rules then LMAOOO. What do you think stoops does exactly? Coming from FSU no lees, where he did what there? Wasn't coaching D. Plus, you can't get caught cheating in football anyway.

Reactions: sinker16
You don't get in trouble for cheating in football anymore, only get in trouble for raping and taking PEDs I think are the new rules.

I'm not terribly inclined to give Dawson too much credit for finally remembering that our defense can't stop the run. Ever. I mean, they basically ran two plays in the second half - run left and run right.

Any opposing offensive coordinator who calls a passing play against us for any reason (including play action) is committing professional negligence, imo.

Unfortunately, our defense sucks worse.

The offense sucks just as bad. Take your 35 points and a quarter and get a cup of coffee...these OC's who love to throw as many different schemes/plays possible can take a hike.

Ever heard of "establishing" a running game or ball control once in a while?...well, Dawson sure did. Pretty damn obvious who ran the controls last year and it wasn't him.

Wash rinse repeat from last couple of years....big plays or bust. UK offense is Adam Dunn...40 HR and hit .210. The 50 yd plays look sexy but when those are taken away, it is one big fubar of a system.

They did a Second Half Highlights segment on the Stoops Show. It was 53 seconds long. I timed it. They showed five plays. Four of them were tackles where we held them to no gain or dropped them for a loss.

Dawson still sucks. The guy "coached" here for a full year, had an entire off-season to plan, and it still took him an entire half to figure out we can't stop any run, any time, ever. He's a bad coach. Our top shelf shitiness doesn't change that.

I feel bad for the kids who got free tickets for bringing canned goods to school. Those traumatized f***ers will never give anything to charity ever again.

I don't think some of you get the point of my post about Dawson. It wasn't a commentary on his abilities, but rather on the narrative that Dawson was the cause of all of last season's woes. He was made a scapegoat in order to prop up a struggling head coach. His departure was sold to fans as the "solution" that was needed. And it backfired. Putting all the eggs in the "Dawson was the problem" basket and then getting your ass kicked by the guy pretty much nukes any remaining goodwill or benefit of the doubt with an already skeptical fanbase. Attendance will be 2012 levels of bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT