ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK football is like an executioner that is a sadistic comedian. Says he's going to hang you, but right before he removes the chair he takes the noose off, makes you a nice dinner, and hands you a check for a million dollars. You go to deposit the check and you find out it was laced with poison and your insides start to boil and melt. He gives you the antidote, then when you fully recover he kills your family in front of you.

Go away.

Reactions: TransyCat09
Got down to Lexington. Bought 4 tickets. As soon as I bought the tickets my son started vomiting everywhere. So he and my wife stayed at my in laws. Fine- I'll eat two tickets and just go with my daughter. It was fine. But the. She got tired and wanted to leave right as SMU was driving for their first 3rd quarter score. So now I'm watching this unfold on tv.

Bottom line- my kids *get* UK football. They knew what was going to happen, like a dog before an earthquake apparently. And they tried to warn me but just like chief and those dogs, I ignored the clear warnings.

Also for authenticity I just drew the blinds at my in laws house.

Just go ahead and fire him. Sunk cost. What's the point of keeping him around after this? On to the next one. Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT