ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hereby adopting Houston as my non Power 5 favorite team this year. They play Louisville at home later this year.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
If it wasn't over before it is now.

Houston is a Louisville win away from the playoffs. That will be a must watch game the week before we play UL.

*Ducks and covers for the inevitable Oklahoma comeback.

These ESPN/ABC college football studio segments aren't the same without John Saunders. Talk about a guy I took for granted as a sports fan. Dude was really good and did as good a job as anybody at keeping Mark May under control.

Random ESPN college football thing that I don't like as an OCD football fan: They don't show the starting lineups anymore. Show the starting lineups. That's trash.

UK football conversation from last night:

Me: They'll go 3-9.
Dad: Ehh. They'll win 4.

Something about apples and trees. #RISE

The reason we took Saunders for granted is that he didn't make himself part of the show. Kind of like, if a ref is good you don't notice him.

As it should be.

^If I gambled I would without remorse.

Great W for the alma mater over State... I mean hell I think this is the 6th year South has even had a damn program. I mean we had club football which was just one notch below KHSAA 1A level.

Reactions: Century Cat
It continues to blow my mind that LSU can't get a quarterback better than that pile of garbage Harris. Shouldn't they have a top 10 guy beating their door down every year. WTF is going on there at that position?

It continues to blow my mind that LSU can't get a quarterback better than that pile of garbage Harris. Shouldn't they have a top 10 guy beating their door down every year. WTF is going on there at that position?
Why would any QB worth his salt go play at LSU and hand the ball off 60 times a game?

Also, disagree with Chad's take on coaches not wearing suits on the sideline, but would compromise with a PJ Fleck style shirt, tie, and team zip up combo.

Very collegiate #hotcoachweartake

So it's shitty coaching then. There can be no other explanation. That or voodoo.

Since 2012, they have 3 4* QB recruits, 2 3*s, and 1 2*. And only one of them has been a "pro-style" QB.

So basically, they aren't recruiting nearly as well as they are at other positions and they are solely recruiting guys who can't throw to compound the issue.

We are talking about Cajuns. They are good at many things, but rapid analysis is not one of them. Or you know, anything involving solid thinking.

It is no wonder that their best quarterback in a generation drank syzzurp and got moby dick fat in the National Football League.

Also drive by the shame shacks and they look janky as hell all crammed together like that. It's a trailer park for dumb riches.
600x600.jpg

And this is why Kentucky football is a cruel whore... The SEC is going to be terrible, particularly the East, and our schedule is going to be soft yet we will still screw it up somehow.

ok world travelers, how do you stream the game? I've been trying the ESPN watch app, but no luck. Time warner won't let you use their app outside the states?

Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT