ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like pti has been on tilt since the lass left him. Should probably give him a break on his awful takes of late.

Probably just gone soft having been in San Diego the past few days. It's chill here.

* A little jealous of this game in Ireland. Would be all in on watching the Cats in Dublin.

* 80 getting blindsided by that chick is a perfect example of a woman biting off more than she could chew for boyfriend. I mean she could have picked about a dozen other normal sized guys at that tailgate.

* Vandy ice storm tailgate is easily the best pre-game and the LSU the best post-game. The one sliver of my life where it was legitimately a discussion that UK could make a significant bowl game.

* Our defensive line is going to be hot shit, which is a shame because there are loads of talent on this team. Great talent at the skill positions, serviceable LBs, outstanding secondary and an experienced line. If Barker can keep the dickfingers at a min, six wins should be possible.

41-35... Good guys

Reactions: CoolCat45
TSA line at Bluegrass Airport was 200+ deep at 6:00AM. Who was it that said there is never a line there? Whoever it was can ESAD.
Surprised a small airport like that even had a TSA line open.

Got up early and rolled through 3 episodes of Narcos already this morning. Good stuff as expected. Cocaine man, I don't get it.

Better long term outlook coal or UK Football? Might be a push.

Oklahoma gets tons of little earthquakes thanks to fracking, which is what actually killed off coal.

Went to Redneck & Boom last night. We had a suite. No way in hell at this point in my life I'd want to be in that sea of people. A good time was had by all. Never heard of most of the performers. Chris Knight and Larry Redmon were not on the bill.

Gameday was a better show when it was only 10-12. Then they added a third hour on one of the generic channels. At least when the first hour was on another channel I could pretend it did not exist. Three hours is just too damned long for a hype show. Also, I'd like to renew my take that Lee Corso sucks these days and should be taken out behind a barn.

Still think we win today. If not, holy hell it's going to get Curry levels of bad around here by the end of the season. The home schedule is already one of the worst I've ever seen. UK basketball might be outdrawing UK football at the gate by November if we lose today.

One of life's important lessons...

Respect the working man. You don't have to like them. You don't have to socialize with them. But you sure as hell better respect them. And whatever you do, don't act like you are better than they are.
Word

I love my crew at work, never a dull moment. Guys sleeping in their truck because their "ol lady kicked them out", dudes getting arrested for strange reasons on the weekend, ridiculous nicknames, vulgar jokes that aren't even funny...

But those guys go out and do some of the toughest work in terrible conditions because of the pride they feel in their accomplishments at the end of the day and often for way less pay than the people sitting in the ac. Those dudes are some of the most loyal sob's I know.

I'd say PTI's take was off by a lot more than a CH.

All true workin' men know what I'm talking about, LOL.

Like if you a true workin' man, retweet if you city rich.

Dang SAE, you were near the epicenter. Reports that it was felt in DFW but I didn't. Also reports of normally calm dogs going crazy 30-45 minutes beforehand.

Reactions: Mashburned
Drove by the stadium, I realize the game is 9 hours away but there's not many people there considering the weather is perfect.

Also, it looked like UK parking attendants at the Mormon church, is that a UK lot now?

My cat pukes 30-45 minutes before each one of your posts.

Hitting the road around 1:30.
200.gif

Reactions: -BBH-
These ESPN/ABC college football studio segments aren't the same without John Saunders. Talk about a guy I took for granted as a sports fan. Dude was really good and did as good a job as anybody at keeping Mark May under control.

Random ESPN college football thing that I don't like as an OCD football fan: They don't show the starting lineups anymore. Show the starting lineups. That's trash.

UK football conversation from last night:

Me: They'll go 3-9.
Dad: Ehh. They'll win 4.

Something about apples and trees. #RISE

Also drive by the shame shacks and they look janky as hell all crammed together like that. It's a trailer park for dumb riches. Do they include parking spots because I didn't see any cars nearby.

A @NotJenNimePalumbo account would be good. Just constantly name drop people who are "officially" UK elites, post pictures with Tops in Lex High Society folks, brag about locker room access with the bengals, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT