ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What these stories tell me are that Cawood has some pretty substantial impulse control issues.

Are you a doctor?

Hurricane parties were fun, provided you had supplies and the right shelter. Buddy of mine had a sweet setup. Think ice storm.

Lease on my Jeep coming up in a few. Will probably get another. Love them.

In-laws have a '16 Forrester and I think it's terrible. The wife has a new CR-V and its cheaper, gets better gas mileage, feels roomier, and has a better media set up.

- But do they have a chicken and waffle cone ATM

giphy.gif

Check behind Shame Shack door #69 lmao

/euro native

Eclipse held as high a hot chick ratio as you could get back in the day, always made sure to peep in their windows.

Welcome back.

-Weirdest thing about Subaru is how/why people choose to pimp/mod/accessorize them out...at least the little hatchback versions -- as if they are some badass little sports car or something. Never understood that.

Reactions: ukcats2008
In-laws have a '16 Forrester and I think it's terrible. The wife has a new CR-V and its cheaper, gets better gas mileage, feels roomier, and has a better media set up.
Can you have them get an Outback and report here in the next week or so?

|| B RE A K I N G N E W S ||

In just a few weeks we will be introducing the BIGGEST and most-anticipated product release in the history of Rodan and Fields!

We've been told by the doctors it could retire people overnight and there is nothing like it out there on the market. This means we will have exclusive rights to distribute it as Rodan+Fields Consultants. Which means people will be searching for a consultant from whom to purchase it.

You can be that consultant! It's time for real talk, my friends. I want to reiterate the urgency in the timing of joining Rodan and Fields right now!

CHANGING SKIN & CHANGING LIVES and you need to join us! The absolute worst thing you could do is not check it out, and regret it down the road. This business will || R E D E F I N E || your life.

Message me for an honest discussion.

This has nothing to do with nothing, just a little annoyance here on the paddock; Does anyone actually BELIEVE the shitposting that "GhostVol" posts on a regular basis? From the little i care to gather, he is a divorcee in his mid 50's, black, retired navy guy, and works a menial job at some hospital, yet he'll post a little diatribe about how "he stole a KISS! from a married woman he works with!" and most disturbingly, he'll refer to himself as "Uncle T" or "Daddy T." Yet, I almost look forward to his posts to see what fantastic lies he can come up with next.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
^ been saying that forever. Dude acts like he's Teddy Riley or some shit.

Case in point: his post in the "Fat Girl Thread" (SHOCKER) about how to "really score with the chicks" and he lists his "tips" on there just SHOWS you how long it has been since he has had any real piece of ass, and how desperately he needs a piece of ass. I'd paypal 10$ to him to buy himself a hooker. Surely, GYERO can come up with enough, to save us all of his posts about his sexual escapades with "Sherri, a Doctor's Assistant from Charleston who's been working at this place for 5 years now, and she lifted up her skirt and SHOWED Daddy T THE GOODS! AND by good, I mean her ASS! SHEW WEE!"

God he is insufferable.

Kentucky scored 58 last season on Charlotte so this game says absolutely nothing. Lamar good tho.

- How ya been, 08?

- Vols looking good.

- Subarus always have some of the highest owner satisfaction numbers. Not bad looking rides.

- Pumpkin beer and a bourbon. Welcome back, September. :grimace:

Reactions: Teriecat
Folks have a forester and they absolutely love it. I had a '95 Outback to cruise around for a couple years recently in a location I've never mentioned on here before. Good car.

Our neighbors have multiple Subarus. They seem to enjoy them. They also check off about 80% of the boxes for Subaru owners. They'e an older white married couple who are into running/cycling, have kayaks, no children, and the man recently received a plaque for being the Mayor of the West Sixth Run Club.

Ghostvol mentions something about the Navy almost as much as rogue mentions key west.

Rogue cruised in an Outback? Pretty settles that one.

You are most likely right, but between the wife and I, we've got a pretty solid track record of getting things covered. For others, and ourselves.
Holler at me tomorrow and if you're patient and persistent then you have an outside chance. Just spent about 8 hours trying to help a lady and it was the most touched up ordeal I've ever experienced. We stop dealing with those places years ago because they're even worse on contractors. Pretty much tell people we'll come out but you're on your own with getting reimbursed.
Not so fast, my friend…

He got thrown in jail the very first night we met him because he went shot for shot with 80 and me.

The 'Wood is usually up to no good and he has stealthily built a quality resume under the radar.
Didn't he get put on drunk tank the first 2 times he hung out with us?
wcc wants a Subaru. Go freaking figure.

You still wear Doc Martens, don't you??!
WCC likes and does whatever his Hollywood libs tell him is fashionable. Tina Fey is his role model.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
- Century Cat is pound for pound a Top 10 GYERO poster.

- I didn't say I wanted a Subaru you idiots. I said they were well-rated. Did some car research last year and they got race reviews.

- When did Anth become UKO? I love you nonetheless, bud.

- Tennessee back in it.

- Bourbon guys- whats better- a single barrel or small batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT