ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
*AC went bonkers last night. Thanks to Anth and the Bryant Empire for coming out so quickly this morning. Two good guys you have working the Owensboro area. We have a decision to make here pretty quick. Maybe we'll just move and see if a dumb ass idiot home inspector doesn't notice.
Still working. Just let it ride. 20 years old so when it just stops you know what we're looking at.

Still working. Just let it ride. 20 years old so when it just stops you know what we're looking at.

Currently working to see if we can get a new unit covered through equipment breakdown coverage. He mentioned a possible electrical short in the board, so maybe we can get it done that way. We'll know soon, I think.

Currently working to see if we can get a new unit covered through equipment breakdown coverage. He mentioned a possible electrical short in the board, so maybe we can get it done that way. We'll know soon, I think.
Good luck with that. Home warranty and insurance typical won't cover hvac replacement. Especially home warranty, shady f*ckers.

Did you spend your entire time there hooked up to wifi and posting on Cats Pause?

So here's the deal. I'm having a great time. Seeing lots of castles, cathedrals, art, and historic stuff. Having incredible meals, drinking great wine, lounging in roof top pools and such...but there are also times when the lass likes to shop or go "explore."

And by explore, I mean drag me through every damn knick knack tourist trap in sight...there is tons of free wifi available...so I do what I normally do, surf the interwebs.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Good luck with that. Home warranty and insurance typical won't cover hvac replacement. Especially home warranty, shady f*ckers.

You are most likely right, but between the wife and I, we've got a pretty solid track record of getting things covered. For others, and ourselves.

Congrats to "barco", notable Real Madrid message board poster and identity thief, on his new KY residence and bank account.

Is anyone really all that excited about tonight's lineup of games? USCjr and Vandy is an SEC match-up, but I'm not really feeling it.

I'm also not real thrilled about UL and UT smashing the crap out of low quality opponents tonight while this Southern Miss Legacy Game looms over UKFB later this weekend.

The Kentucky Trial Court Review's facebook page has some pretty fanastic comments about the Ark Park.

From one particular guy (I think he's serious) [laughing]

Yet you are living in the end of days as we speak. I would suggest that you pick up a Bible and read Revelations. You are running out of time. Pray Prepare and Plan

Well unlike the uneducated I do my research and as a matter of fact you as in all of us have until the end of 2018 period. See what you do not understand is that you in you're rush of ignorance have failed to learn a little of everything and how that it is connected like the said events that have , are, and will take place as we speak. I guess that the world's government's building bunkers is nonsense? How about the NASA film footage dating back to 1950? How about that all the world's government's are telling their people to prepare for the Apocalypse while ours uses our media to lie, distract, and divide us? How about Agenda 21? The New World Order? How about the One World Currency? The One World Religion? Now how about ALL of the ancient scrolls and text that relay the very same message? Edger Casey ? Nostradamus? The Bible? Ect,........ If you choose to not look you will never find the truth,.... you will always be blind. Again all facts wake up.

*FACTS *PERIOD GO SPELL CHECK WHILE YOU ARE RESEARCHING OR IS THAT OUTSIDE OF YOU'RE SAFE PLACE, ...........*FACT

Looks like someone is uneducated as usual. Meanwhile in the real world, ............... remember I told you so.

But we do know the season and yes people will have visions and dreams of these times. The Torah has already proved everything that I have said and I myself told people before the Torah had. God does not make mistakes.

Reactions: Midway Cat
GOD DONT MAKE MISTAKES HE MAKE CHICKEN CONES

Mitch%20Barnhart%20on%20the%20crooked%20K

HIT IT MATHEW

The highlight of cawoods entire GYERO career was throwing a beer bottle thru anths television. Kind of sad.

Not so fast, my friend…

He got thrown in jail the very first night we met him because he went shot for shot with 80 and me.

The 'Wood is usually up to no good and he has stealthily built a quality resume under the radar.

Max, an Outback is okay because Crocodile Dundee drives one. Nothing to worry about there.

Subarus are just weird cars. If you asked me to name every car make on the planet, that would probably be the very last one I'd think of.

US Ski team *loves* them, though.

My primary motivation is the fact that they apparently have good all wheel drive. Because when you've driven a Mitsubishi Eclipse for your entire life, having something that doesn't suck in the snow (or rain, or on the slightest hill) sounds very appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT