ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my carpenters was telling me yesterday that he bought a house in Detroit for $1500 a couple of years ago. Nice looking house in a neighborhood that wasn't a complete ghost town. Went up to check it out and discovered all the copper pipes and wires were gone, then he found a rotting human corpse in the crawlspace.

Same guy has a tattoo that says "100% ni**er psycho" with the two zeros being the end of a double barrel shotgun.

One of my carpenters was telling me yesterday that he bought a house in Detroit for $1500 a couple of years ago. Nice looking house in a neighborhood that wasn't a complete ghost town. Went up to check it out and discovered all the copper pipes and wires were gone, then he found a rotting human corpse in the crawlspace.

Same guy has a tattoo that says "100% ni**er psycho" with the two zeros being the end of a double barrel shotgun.

Did you believe him?

2016 HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER
Player Odds
Leonard Fournette (RB LSU) +400
Deshaun Watson (QB Clemson) +400
Christian McCaffrey (RB Stanford) +550
Dalvin Cook (RB Florida State) +750
JT Barrett (QB Ohio State) +1000
Jabrill Peppers (S Michigan) +1200
Baker Mayfield (QB Oklahoma) +1200
Nick Chubb (RB Georgia) +2500
Patrick Mahomes (QB Texas Tech) +2500
Chad Kelly (QB Ole Miss) +2500
Josh Rosen (QB UCLA) +3300
Joshua Dobbs (QB Tennessee) +3300
Greg Ward Jr. (QB Houtson) +3300
Royce Freeman (RB Oregon) +4000
Bo Scarbrough (RB Alabama) +4000
Samaje Perine (RB Oklahoma) +4000
Calvin Ridley (WR Alabama) +4000
DeShone Kizer (QB Notre Dame) +4000
Brad Kaaya (QB Miami) +4000
Malik Zaire (QB Notre Dame) +5000
Lamar Jackson (QB Louisville) +5000
Trevor Knight (QB Texas A&M) +5000
Saquon Barkley (RB Penn State) +5000

And you called me retarded a few weeks back? I hope you overpay this carpenter!

I actually have a hook-up and place to stay at Penn State, but that drive. :thumbsdown:

2016 HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER
Player Odds
Leonard Fournette (RB LSU) +400
Deshaun Watson (QB Clemson) +400
Christian McCaffrey (RB Stanford) +550
Dalvin Cook (RB Florida State) +750
JT Barrett (QB Ohio State) +1000
Jabrill Peppers (S Michigan) +1200
Baker Mayfield (QB Oklahoma) +1200
Nick Chubb (RB Georgia) +2500
Patrick Mahomes (QB Texas Tech) +2500
Chad Kelly (QB Ole Miss) +2500
Josh Rosen (QB UCLA) +3300
Joshua Dobbs (QB Tennessee) +3300
Greg Ward Jr. (QB Houtson) +3300
Royce Freeman (RB Oregon) +4000
Bo Scarbrough (RB Alabama) +4000
Samaje Perine (RB Oklahoma) +4000
Calvin Ridley (WR Alabama) +4000
DeShone Kizer (QB Notre Dame) +4000
Brad Kaaya (QB Miami) +4000
Malik Zaire (QB Notre Dame) +5000
Lamar Jackson (QB Louisville) +5000
Trevor Knight (QB Texas A&M) +5000
Saquon Barkley (RB Penn State) +5000

I like the odds on Barrett and Perine.

Reactions: cawoodsct
d9888129-a811-4dbd-9e1b-6a0d00292e5c-original.jpeg
80's looking svelte. Congrats

*Lost my wedding ring earlier this week. Figured it would turn up at some point, but I don't think it's happening. Not devastated or anything, but it does kind of suck to lose the original.

*AC went bonkers last night. Thanks to Anth and the Bryant Empire for coming out so quickly this morning. Two good guys you have working the Owensboro area. We have a decision to make here pretty quick. Maybe we'll just move and see if a dumb ass idiot home inspector doesn't notice.

*Football on tonight [banana]

*Can you get my bond reduced?

I mean, how big of dick do you have to be when you've hit the go-ahead 3 in one of the biggest, most satisfying wins of all-time against one of our biggest rivals and UK fans still don't like you? Get it together, Meals.

Also you can buy these: CAUTION, Do not use these to stab your eyes, simply close the blinds.

CrSgOQTWIAAYxWn.jpg:large

I can only think of 4 or 5 that could be or are in worse shape than Mills and don't recall any of us joking about him.

They have a damn Steak 'n Shake inside of a dorm. Can you not out a CFA in CWS. Something.

Oh lort, do y'all know about this...the chicken cone actually looks worse than this...

whopperito12.jpg

Build that wall ffs. Frisch's is advertising burritos, too.

Mrs. UCL - "I drove past the stadium today and there were some little houses there."

Me - "You mean trailers? They're called 'Shame Shacks.' "

Mrs. UCL - "Did you know they cost $30,000 for someone to rent? Why would anyone do that?"

Me - "Learn MEETCH lmao smh :100points:"
Actually:

You: LMAO HUSSIE WE'VE BEEN CLOWNING ON THESE DAMN THINGS ON THE INTERNET FOR MONTHS NOW CATCH UP WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU WORK ALL DAY OR HAVE INTERESTS OR SOME ISH SMH, WOMAN S. M. D. H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT