ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you guys aren't stuck up here where I am in Big Ten country. If I manage to find the UK game on its a miracle, otherwise I have 5 channels dedicated to thrilling matchups like Iowa-Minnesota, Indiana-Northwestern, and Rutgers-Illinois.

I swear Big Ten is the absolute most horrific football conference to watch, absolutely awful. Would rather watch any past UK game than that shit. SEC network has helped a lot thank god, hopefully they'll show more games this year.

Reactions: Stonewall12
False. We always come back.
Nope. Honestly, the only reason I have tickets this year is because my friend failed to realize I wasn't joking after the UL game when I said, "I'm done buying season tickets." So he went ahead and renewed ours. I was so GD angry walking out of that stadium. It broke something inside of me.

At least you guys aren't stuck up here where I am in Big Ten country. If I manage to find the UK game on its a miracle, otherwise I have 5 channels dedicated to thrilling matchups like Iowa-Minnesota, Indiana-Northwestern, and Rutgers-Illinois.

I swear Big Ten is the absolute most horrific football conference to watch, absolutely awful. Would rather watch any past UK game than that shit. SEC network has helped a lot thank god, hopefully they'll show more games this year.
Love the B10 hate but unless you cut cable getting SEC games isn't a problem anywhere in the U.S.

I understand. It broke something inside of me too. However, I know myself and I know that I would get caught up in the hope and enthusiasm surrounding a brand new coaching staff and a couple of big recruits. I want UK football to be successful so badly that I'll clutch at any straw I can.

-For all the hell I get and my irrational fear of spiders, I spent a lot of time in crawl spaces back in HS/College working in the field. Most of the time it was just cave crickets which don't bother me and a MAPP gas torch took care of the spiders. We've had the guys run up on all sorts of critters under there. Recently had to put a job on hold while they removed something like 35 snakes out in Winchester.

-Home inspectors catch a bad break for the most part. Ours were always thorough and we realize in a home that's not brand new that shit occasionally breaks. They're also not licensed electricians, hvac or plumbers so they really only know the very basics.

-I'd live in a crawl space full of wolf spiders over just about anywhere in B1G country. TS. Midwest has to be the worst region just edging out that Missouri/Oklahoma/Kansas/Arkansas/Mississippi/Louisiana swath. Louisiana purchase, maybe not a great call in retrospect.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Love the B10 hate but unless you cut cable getting SEC games isn't a problem anywhere in the U.S.

SEC games is not a problem, catching a Kentucky football game is if you're out of the area. SEC network helped a lot last year though, so I'm hoping it'll get better.

Chris_Westry.png

To leave mothertouchers in a daze, fuc5ed up.

So sit back relax new jacks get smacked....

Tommy you need to hit up Boyne Mountain when it snows. That place is fun as hell. Like the resort from Hot Tub Time Machine.

Been pretty amazed at all the free wifi around here. Met some cool people at the pool. Cerveza, sangri, tinto de verrano.

Really prefer having a basement to a crawl space.

Off the top of my head, I couldn't name more than one town in Michigan.

Detroit, and umm, hmm. :confused:

-walking into a double murder-Suicide in a few.

-crawls in crawl spaces a few times a month. Quit being pussies.

-Worst crawl I went into was in the highlands. Stone foundation..tight as hell and I could barely get out. I pitched the idea of a go pro on a remote control car after that one.

I can barely ride in a limo because I'm too claustrophobic (and they're awful to begin with). Have to sit next to the door or along the backseat. Can't image a touching crawl space.

I mean, the middle of a crammed limo far from any exit just freaks me out. No sir, I won't do it.

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT