ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Boom Williams is still on the team (this changes weekly, right??), then it's 7. And I wrote Chris Westry down. So that's 8.

Is Jason Hatcher still around?

Go Cats!

I think we'll win 42-21 on Saturday. Shannon Dawson is awful, so that takes away 14 points from Southern Miss.

The Shannon Dawson Narrative could be in for some serious revision if Southern Miss does manage to pull it out Saturday. Fairly or unfairly he's been completely scapegoated for last season and his absence has been touted by coaches and the media alike as the magical fix that was needed. Now Stoops can just concentrate on the big picture and not have to worry about doing Dawson's job for him.

It would be a very UK football thing for Dawson to come in here and light up the scoreboard. That's my biggest fear. I know he sucks, but our D-line could make him look like a genius. Maybe it's just the nerves talking since this is a HUGE game for Stoops & Co. There's a lot more riding on it than just starting the season on the wrong foot.

Saturday is the most important game of Stoops' tenure and will go a long way towards deciding his ultimate fate here. So no pressure.

"Is Jason Hatcher still around" OK now you're trying too hard.

I honestly could probably get to 12-15. But that's pretty sad when I used to be able to go 2-3 deep for most positions.

Last few seasons have been a blur to be honest. Not a lot of brand/team identity. Most of the games run together.

Saturday is the most important game of Stoops' tenure and will go a long way towards deciding his ultimate fate here. So no pressure.
weekly reminder that his 2016 buyout is $12 million & he will be head football coach of the University of Kentucky in 2017* no matter the record

*barring an off field incident like Petrino cycle ride or UL ncaa whore investigation or Baylor rape crew

Was cleaning out the crawlspace of the rental house last night with my brother in law, and at one point i glanced over at him staring at the ground around me- trying to get some words out. He uttered something along the lines of "ITSYOURFOOT" and as he got it out, i felt something on both feet and legs. Looked down and I dont really recall the next 2 seconds, but it involved me kicking away about a 4 ft black kingsnake and yelling a combination of swears. Apparently i had stepped right on it and stood there for awhile without knowing.

I dont know shit about snakes. Aside from they are all evil and want us dead- some just may not have the capacity to kill us. My brother in law knew what kind of snake it was- but we had to research if it would find and kill us or not- which apparently it wont. Nonetheless its still in the crawlspace and I wont be the one extracting this thing.

Had to replace insulation in my crawl space once the dryer vent hose came loose and allowed for a ton of moisture to destroy the existing for about a span of a year.

I had my whole body wrapped and covered and bought a ski mask which I wore a breathing mask over to keep covered.

:flush:

completely rational point of view, but with an unidentified snake moving up your legs- all that goes out the window.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I would've pissed myself and run out of there screaming like a little girl. :eek:

It would a take a LARGE sum of money and a spacesuit for me to enter a crawlspace

Home inspectors get paid like $300 for 4-5 hours worth of hard labor.

That the LARGE sum of money you're speaking of?

(hash tag false)

Last edited:
No, it isn't. $300 is a drop in the bucket, learn GYERO.

4 figures, spacesuit, 90 second time limit, maximum depth achieved < 5', and I'd maybe consider.

-Plus, I've watched the 60 minutes about Mountain Lions and other exotic cats living in crawlspaces 3x now.

Reactions: roguemocha
Always have my wife with me when i enter my crawlspace to change a filter. It is on my list of future projects to clean that mess up down there.

flash-holder.jpg

crawlspace_doctor7.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
Home inspectors get paid like $300 for 4-5 hours worth of hard labor.

That the LARGE sum of money you're speaking of?

(hash tag false)

Hard labor? Umm False.

Sure they climb up a ladder and crawl around a little bit, but it's not like they're doing construction.

And they miss stuff all the damn time and aren't accountable for shit. Hey Bob, sorry I missed your deck is rotting. That dishwasher worked when I looked at it. Those two AC units are fine, don't worry you won't be paying for little George's first year of college in a few months.

Total racket. Marcus just have a priest bless your house.

weekly reminder that his 2016 buyout is $12 million & he will be head football coach of the University of Kentucky in 2017* no matter the record

*barring an off field incident like Petrino cycle ride or UL ncaa whore investigation or Baylor rape crew
If this team shits the bed again this year, I'll never buy a ticket again, and I suspect I won't be alone. I've never seen the fanbase this apathetic about UK football before the season has even started. A bowl game after four years is not too much to ask.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Like anything else, all home inspectors are not created equal. If you paid $2-300 for an inspection on a home of any decent size, you're likely getting a POS job.

The one we just paid for on our purchase took 4 hours, which we attended for it's entirety -- I don't know shit about houses, but hard to imagine it being any more thorough.

-Now, RADON. [eyeroll] Count me in the group that thinks that's completely made up BS (in most instances)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
I was joking, you idiots.

That job sucks, and I wouldn't crawl under jack squat for whatever minimal wage they get paid.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT