ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit that UL football fan is even more delusional and self-entitled than IU basketball fan. They're both terrible.

As far as playing IU, we're UK damnit, we'll play anyone anytime. :boxing:

Reactions: Stonewall12
-Neither team has a defense. No thanks on the UK game.

-I thought your hate on Ballers has always been overboard. Good music, fun vibe, hot naked chicks.

-Chad could easily sway me to vote for Trump just to cancel out his worthless vote. Not because I hate Hillary, which I do, but because of his smugness.

-F*ck IU.

-Tailgate season [banana]

-Top 5 WCGASKTGE moments:
1. Vandy Blackhaus in the rain/sleet/ice/cold burning our legs on everything all huddled up under the tent.
2. Halloween tailgate. Crap head, amish, 80 as a huge baby, refrees, meatwad, PTI as an ape.
3. LSU game + LSU fans on moonshine + Bernie post game humping passing cars
4. USC game post game celebrash on the back deck dance party
5. Texas St(?) rain brawl.

I submit that UL football fan is even more delusional and self-entitled than IU basketball fan. They're both terrible.

As far as playing IU, we're UK damnit, we'll play anyone anytime. :boxing:

Apples and oranges. UofL football fan shouldn't even be mentioned in the same galaxy as Indiana basketball fan- who despite being awful, have been around for generations.

Ummmmm...Georgia win in 2006??? That was a pretty good afterparty.

And...

Stevie Got Loose. NEVER has there been a happier tailgate. Broken tv and all. One of my best moments as a UK fan TBH.

That's my point - UL football fan is more delusional than IU basketball fan. At least IU basketball fan has history on his side. UL football fan has an inflated sense of worth based on years of Tuesday night games against pansies.

Oh yeah, UGA in 06 was a hell of a time. Forgot about that one. Friends in town from StL.

I honestly don't remember the UL 2007 tailgate or post game. TS.

Texas St game a group of 18-20 year olds showed up in the Purple Lot right next to us raising all kinds of hell. Huge storm rolls in and they start fighting each other. Spills over into our tailgate and one of them takes a swing at me. 80 fought a girl. MCF fought the trailer hitch cargo carrier.

Damn I miss Van Stands.

The post game scene after we beat LSU was obviously unreal. Will likely never be topped.

The tension and buildup right up to the kickoff for the UL game in 07 was unlike anything I'd ever felt at Commonwealth. Place was just chomping at the bit and was rocking 15 minutes prior to kick.

UK got it right for that one when the team came out to DJ Khaled's "We Takin' Over". Think the hair on my arms was standing straight up when the team took the field & then we opened up 13-0.

Just want to feel that again.

Surely, we'll win Saturday. If not, resumes will need updating. There won't be a recovery from losing to a directional U team on Labor Day Weekend in front of 45,000 skeptics.

Cats 31
So Miss 24

Reactions: anthonys735
I mean apparently UK is going to hire Art Briles if we fire stoops so shouldn't we be pulling for Southern Miss?

I can't name more than 5 members of the football team this season, including coaches. Not proud of that, but I'm being honest.

Mark Stoops
DJ Elliot
Drew Barker
Denzil Ware
Matt Elam

Struggling...

:flushed:

Oh yeah, Jojo Kemp. So that's 6.

:rolleyes:

I can't name more than 5 members of the football team this season, including coaches. Not proud of that, but I'm being honest.

Mark Stoops
DJ Elliot
Drew Barker
Denzil Ware
Matt Elam

Struggling...

1930594_24674969639_338_n.jpg

Miss this guy.

Mark Stoops
DJ Elliot
Drew Barker
Denzil Ware
Matt Elam

Struggling...

There's a guy named Boom Williams you should check out. Also, write down the name Chris Westry.

A man makes very few memorable purchases in his lifetime. For me, i'd go with

1st house
1st car (16 years old, Nissan Altima)
My wifes engagement ring....

Now i'll add this to my list. Pretty pumped about it tbh. 36" Blue Star Range, recommended to me by a top chef in Birmingham. I dont splurge on much- but did with this. Prettiest non-living thing in my home.
big_RCS36SBV2.jpg

our defense is going to be atrocious, a fact that just has to be accepted. forget the all-world secondary; if the QB has all day to stand & find someone they will do so, even if 4 Deon Sanders are back in coverage. when 2 guys (Pringle & Taylor) who have never even been mentioned for the last 9 months as being possible contributors are suddenly 2nd string on the D line, it is gonna be bad.

think we have enough skill players to score enough to beat S. Miss & 5 others for a 6-6 season. we win Sat night 41-30.

Travis Rudolph story >>>> Collin Kaepernick story.

Before the renovation, Commonwealth had a SEC West gym aura going on. That Stevie Got Loose clip is dim.

Cats squeak by, 31-30. Same as it ever was. 5-7 on the year.

Reactions: JustinSphere

Mark Stoops
DJ Elliot
Drew Barker
Denzil Ware
Matt Elam

Struggling...

That's ok. I'm sure you know all the UL players and where they are on the depth chart.

Go Cats!

Reactions: JHB4UK and B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT