ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "haven't caved yet and railed the ish out of her" line got me. Followed closely by the 8 vodkas in 5 hours.

I'm guessing it is because I'm old but wtf are "The Snaps"

I was hoping January chick was going to drop a pregnancy bomb but STD is even better.

snaps
1746.gif

Reactions: drxman1
$4 singles or $6 doubles. Easy call really.

snap chat -----> I don't want a record of this -------> receive explicit photo ------> profit.

By far my favorite social media app next to Bumble.

You are digging deeper, you would have mentioned doubles first. Its better to be made fun of as a lightweight than a liar.

Reactions: _Chase_
So is it common for millennial males to receive dirty "snaps" from random chicks and then think Hey that's hot but I bet she sends these to everyone better not pursue that!?

The thing is, UKALUM is wasting the best pussy-chasing years of his life by thinking. You don't need to think about if you should do it rather where it will happen, how you'll get out of there when it's over and whether or not you'll block her number or shoot off texts at 2 am asking "who up".

I know it, you know it and he knows it. But some of these younger bucks can't process this. Dude will sit down 10 years or so from now and start thinking about the missed opportunities while he's sipping on a hard cider and reliving the glory days of cougar hunter as a 22 year old.

Quite honestly, I want to punch him in the ear drum for being ignorant of all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT