ADVERTISEMENT

KSBar - Alice Blue Gown

451985010_914026174072855_3322166018136945936_n.jpg

Banjo-sig.gif

I’ve been meaning to check y’all out but it’s never been convenient for me. And going to a bar and not drinking is sorta weird for me. But if y’all do Anemia that would just be fantastic.

Him and his band sucks. (90's rock suck Too)
Well I'm sure that you're amazing in every way. :)
Stency, Noting against you personally. I am 69 and had played first chair as a violin player and learned classical and learned to read and play music for 52 years and more now. I can play 3 different instruments and I enjoy a lot of different types of music. My first concert I attended was the Monterey Pop Festival where I saw Hendrix and many more great bands. I have a box of over 200 concert ticket stubs that I have been and heard a ton of different kinds of bands. Clasiic Rock, Blues, Jazs and others. The 90's so called rock music just doesn't compare to the bands of the 60's, 70's up to early 80's. After that including the 90's most bands suck and nothing against you personally. Its not your fault you didn't get to experience the great music of the past. Your loss not mine.

Last edited:
Stency, Noting against you personally. I am 69 and had played first chair as a violin player and learned classical and learned to read and play music for 52 years and more now. I can play 3 different instruments and I enjoy a lot of different types of music. My first concert I attended was the Monterey Pop Festival where I saw Hendrix and many more great bands. I have a box of over 200 concert ticket stubs that I have been and heard a ton of different kinds of bands. Clasiic Rock, Blues, Jazs and others. The 90's so called rock music just doesn't compare to the bands of the 60's, 70's up to early 80's. After that including the 90's most bands suck and nothing against you personally. Its not your fault you didn't get to experience the great music of the past. Your loss not mine.
Love some Percy Faith, David Rose and Barry White as conductor!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT