ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and Chad's Boston> San Diego take is an epic false. Good lord. I mean I get why chad would think that, basically the same reason he likes Notre Dame, and he's never been to Boston in the winter but still. You visit Boston once. SD you would keep going back. And I am. Tomorrow.

Tommy, if you see Michael Moore, kick him in the nuts for me.

He specifically mentioned which town was better for walkability. San Diego is awesome, but it's more like a bunch of areas/beaches.

I don't mind winter, but yeah, I've never experienced a true northern one. May change my mind.

I do think it's pretty awesome that this forum is our real life Cheers. Sorry for your loss Bernie. We are all here for you, and our thoughts are with you and your family. :cry:

San Diego weather is unmatched. 70s and Sunny...literally every single day of the year. I mean, that's just obnoxious.

I enjoyed Boston, but it wears on you...the city that is. Tough 3 years I lived there...though I had a blast. But it was a good switch to move on.

Reactions: anthonys735
Bernie- thinking about you and your family buddy.

I love Boston... I generally visit family biannually in around May, then around October. But I have definitely noticed that my sister, while generally pleasant in the warmer months, is an absolutely different person a couple months into winter. About as miserable as we are with all of this irregular heat for about 5 months.

Quotes from the carpet cleaner refurbing the rental house:
"I just did a strip club this morning and it waddnt half this bad"
"I'd track her down maker pay if i was you- i got a buddy who can find just about anybody for you"

wcc is like the kid who loses his virginity, and immediately falls in love.

Poor guy leaves Northern Kentucky for once in his life, and now he's all territorial over Boston. sch. Get a grip, bro.

Still pissed about the SNACKDOWN!!1!, I see.

I'm already sick of "It's Peyton on Sunday morning" by Lionel Richie. I've seen it no less than 50 times and the season hasn't even started. Not to the level of "standing in the hall of fame" yet, but the potential is there.

The Papa John's ad with Peyton Manning and JJ Watt really helps me get why people don't like the NFL. Completely understandable to this NFL honk.

I'm a Kentucky honk through and through but after being here in San Diego for a few days think it's time for a change. Hail storms, non stop humidity showers in the summer, flooding, raking leaves in the fall and scraping ice off windshields and gray dark skies in the winter can all get pumped thoroughly.

All the Cats games are on tv so I won't miss any action. THE GYERO keeps me in the loop for best takes. I can come back for the holidays and catch up and meet up with you all again when the Cats make another Final Four. Maybe make it back for a football game & Keeneland in the fall.

Give me this mid 70's with no humidity, bright blue skies with the sun shining non stop weather all day. The lifestyle feeds off this weather. Almost everyone seems super active and in shape. Smoking blonds with super fit bodies growing like palm trees. Cool water sports to choose from. Choice crafties. Laid back vibes.
Maybe the lass can do a fellowship here & then land with a practice.

Whatever... I'm not going anywhere but man it makes you wonder.

I don't remember him in "History of the World." I never cared for "Willy Wonka;" freaks me out. "Blazing Saddles" and "Young Frankenstein" go without saying, but I love "Stir Crazy" and "Silver Streak." Anytime he was on screen with Richard Pryor was gold.

Reactions: Nashvillekat_a_work
tumblr_nvwqinMpAX1r2igm4o2_500.gif

Reactions: Hankshaker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT