ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrCUaF2WYAAEDU3.jpg

If you have a property manager, your tenants always pay. And take good care of the house.

I have a property manager for some, and handle others myself.

The honest truth? It all sucks ass, and I will slowly be getting out of that business in the next 12 months. Despise it. People are the worst. The less interaction with them, the better. Find a deal...get in, get out.

Hot take: salads are pretty awesome, as in at least 1/2 the time my wife and I eat out somewhere and she gets a salad and I don't, I immediately think/comment "wow that looks good, I should have gotten that" to which she immediately agrees but doesn't verbalize it because that's what makes marriage works. On the flip side on the occasions where I do order a salad, I've never been disappointed in my choice.

SALADS!

Hot take: salads are pretty awesome, as in at least 1/2 the time my wife and I eat out somewhere and she gets a salad and I don't, I immediately think/comment "wow that looks good, I should have gotten that" to which she immediately agrees but doesn't verbalize it because that's what makes marriage works. On the flip side on the occasions where I do order a salad, I've never been disappointed in my choice.

SALADS!

We would've also accepted Diabeetus Legs, or Cankles...Cankles.

Reactions: Century Cat
If you have a property manager, your tenants always pay. And take good care of the house.
Meh. They look for a credit score. Typically people who pay their bills don't f*ck up entire houses like that. A lurker around here has a local business could expand on that. Other than that I've used 1 for going on 8 years on 2 separate properties and I rarely get any calls, my check just shows up each month. Repairs have been very minimal and consistent with normal wear and tear because they do regular walk throughs. This is with probably 6 different tenants during that time.

My girl in Louisville last time was having a little difficulty finding a tenant and her exact words to me were -> "We have plenty of applications but they're all bad. I can take one of the questionable applicants but they're likely going to leave you with a big repair bill." Highly recommend my people if you're in the area and you don't want to deal with it you just want a check.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
How many GYERO dads out there could get away with a third sexting scandal?

My wife worked in law enforcement so I'm pretty sure she knows how to hide a body and would put that knowledge to work after the first time I got caught sexting a stranger and losing my seat in Congress as a result.

That sucks.

-My wife is more concerned with my steady texting of Wildcat Friends from the internet than any potential sexting. But, I have survived numerous Wildcat Friends texting scandals. TS.
I guess that is pretty typical. According to his unintentional depressing motivational speech I saw about 5-6 years ago at a dealer event.

Sloot has been moving closer and closer to checking my texts. Not that she has anything to worry about b/c one family is plenty, I'm a terrible liar, completely clumsy and I can't imagine the damn anxiety related to an affair. Has to be just miserable. However, she's getting a little creeper with my text pals.

I don't even understand how you could get away with routinely sexting someone other than your wife. Obviously people do it all the time, but for someone who just leaves their phone laying around at the house, it sure seems like it wouldn't take long before getting caught.

I don't think I'd have the stomach for it, even if I wanted to.

Reactions: warrior_SW
When he was still pining to be an evangelist, his wife left him, and he went downhill quick..

-Nothing to do with his fall from grace, and not that you'd tell them "No", but I understand his parents recently moved into his basement.../grain of salt
Karma and such...

The only sexting I ever did was with assistbyhawkins. And yes, those texts would get downright racy. :scream:

i'm anxious enough looking at content where I have to enable the private browsing feature. Our phones are always lying around- i dont think either of us have had the urge to check each others texts though. I have accidentally sent some texts to my wife that were intended for a group thread. Think i got around by following up with "OMG Cant believe Joe Bonz texted this to us isnt he crazy!!"

Reactions: catholic_back
Yep, wife always thinks I'm being "sneaky" when I'm sitting there chuckling at Anth/Jerry group text fights.

It won't be good the first time she digs thru your phone and sees countless 3am messages along the lines of "I WANT TO F*** YOU IN THE A**."

Try explaning to your spouse that, truly, the REALLY IS from a guy friend. Seriously, I promise!! #catch22

Old friend of mine has a nanny that comes in to watch his infants from around 8p-8a. Talk about good outsourcing of terrible work. I want to say he's missing out on the little things but really he's just sleeping through the night as if he didn't have kids.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Old friend of mine has a nanny that comes in to watch his infants from around 8p-8a. Talk about good outsourcing of terrible work. I want to say he's missing out on the little things but really he's just sleeping through the night as if he didn't have kids.

Talk about fantastic shit there, young Flanagan.

Your old pal def gets it!!!

- Meals. [laughing] Just tremendous. I can't get enough.

- So, got to spend the night in Newark last night, which was a hoot! F'ing United. What a terrible airline. Cancelled flight, running on three hours sleep and, of course, they mess up our luggage, too.

- But Newark and New Jersey certainly lived up to its miserable reputation.

- Cheaters should be more concerned about the ridiculous amount of hair ALL females leave behind more so than texts. Lass's hair vines its way over everything. It's absurd.

- Love the respect for bourbon and horse-racing knowledge that comes along with being a Kentuckian on the road.

- Boston's a helluva charming town. My kind of place. Back Bay and Boston Commons. Beacon Hill. The North End. The South End. Downtown and Faneuil Hall. Fenway. Cambridge. Charlestown. Seaport. Hoofed it around everywhere. Managed to catch a buzz or more everynight and still end up no worse for the wear Anth-style every day.

- Dealing with well-off New Englanders doesn't normally appeal to me, but her crew was made up of some good people. Treated me well. Welcoming.

- But Boston looked good on ol' wcc. Not surprising for an American History-loving Catholic who loves a good drink and is a sucker for a quaint atmosphere. I'd love to see the city during Christmastime.

- Also, seems everyone up there heads out to the Cape every other weekend, which sounds like a helluva perk to possibly offset the brutal winters.

- Only bad part was the lass starting a drunken fight at the wedding because GET THIS, I wasn't dancing with her enough. I've seen this kind of nonsense before but still haven't learned my lesson of just keeping my mouth shut, saying nothing and riding it out. So, after 20 minutes of this bullshit, I drop "What the F is your problem?" which she used to pivot the fight from her being a drunken lunatic to it really being about the way I talk to her. Incredible. I was literally smh. I never win. So, that was fun.

- Favorite foods:

1. Filet at the wedding
2. Oysters at some trendy spot in Seaport
3. Riceballs at some Italian festival on the North End
4. Clam Chowder
5. Crab legs at the raw bar cocktail hour at the wedding
HM: Lobster mac'n'cheese bites apps during cocktail hour

- But really my Old Fashioned and, really, any OF you can get around here put the yanks' version to shame. Did most of my work with Makers on the rocks.

- Noticing a disturbing trend of weddings closing the bar during the speeches/dinner. Don't like it one bit.

Last edited:
"What the F is your problem?"
[laughing]

Has this ever, in the history of mankind, worked out well for the man? I doubt that even one single time, a woman has responded reasonably and with a level head. It's basically the green light for her to emotionally rape you for every single transgression you've ever committed since the moment you've known her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT