ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, did you ride over some nails or broken glass? Sloot letting the air out your tires?

Feel like I'm pretty well packed up. Not really looking forward to 11 hours in a metal tube. Oh well.
Will be weird being gone these next two weeks. Hot as balls over there right now. When I come back, its pretty much fall in full swing. Well I guess there is Poker Run, but after that, Fall Y'all...and hot tub season.

Reactions: Mashburned
I don't really get the Harambe memes coming from millenials. Aren't they supposed to be the super sensitive, zero sense of humor, super low attention span Meerkat generation? This happened like 3 months ago, and seems like the sort of jokes that would piss off those micro-aggression fearing dweebs.

Andy Barr co-host. Gold.

A few of the sales gals have brought up the comma, but it's "Hey Kentucky!" with the ! at the end somehow making it okay to not have a comma.

Century
CMD
Tmfh
Richie
Suter(s)

Easily your 1st team GYERO HS list. And naturally, it's a Louisville school.

False, Boat went to Henry Clay, and George is (barely) in the HC district so Henry Clay wins. Sloot, don't you DARE let Anth send that kid to LexCatholic.

Oh wait, I forgot, only weirdo Louisville peeps give a shit about freaking High School.

Listening to the Old Row Podcast to hear my boy BtB -- interesting that he was on the US National Team in swimming at one point w/ Lochte, which explains his swimming gambol and constant taking up for Lyin Ryan.

Disappointed in his voice tbh, sounds a lot younger than I expected.

Also dogging a bit on some the WagerCat style books. Lines are off sometimes, but WC is typically pretty on par with everyone else.

...releasing several futures plays as well.

Last edited:
Max, legal, and I now have a combo pen-flashlight-self defense tool (yes, as advertised) courtesy of the KPC.

Next year, pocket flower that shoots acid into your attacker's face!
It's pretty cool. Although to be accurate it's not actually a pen at all. Strictly a spike/flashlight combo.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
31NCMRvuPvL._SX300_.jpg

Made by Smith & Wesson btw

Next time, guys, maybe sneak me one of those so I can take it with me to the jail. TIA

Millennials like memes in general which is just one of the many weird things about them. I mean there are some truly funny memes out there but those few just spawn a plethora of crap imitation memes that are neither funny nor clever and thus making the whole medium stupid overall.

My truck windshield has a small crack in it from a flying rock. Just called my agent today about getting it replaced. I don't know what the protocol is, but perhaps they will let you finish breaking it when they replace it.

They (or you) will pick/send a company out to wherever you are, give them your claim #, and they replace it in minutes.

Yeah, I know how that works. I meant I didn't know if they'd let Max come and use is Merica Fk Terrorism Pen on the old window before they hauled it off.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I wouldn't ask them. All they know is it is broken. Just have Max come out and test it. Also, video it.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT