ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, there are so many systems for grading things in life. Especially in my field. You have to be specific as to the nomenclature. They each have their own merits.

Rank them:
CkXePpPWgAM3wYn.jpg:large

Under, 75 percent, A.

/Huber

I always thought you listed them from left to right. For instance, purple is 1, blue is 2, and green is 3. Then you ranked them in the order that you would most likely use them as a guest contributor to your syndicated Kentucky basketball newspaper column. I'd go 2, 3, 1.

No issues w a 2012 Civic. Practical, great car,/gas mileage, likely still under warranty, and still has modern amenities and most bells and whistles.

Sure beats the HAIL out of a 15 year old junker for a Fortune 100 outside sales executive/manager. Good job, proud of you.

-I had to google 'Leslie Jones' (shocker) -- not happy about the decision.

Last edited:
Going with 3,2,4 then 1. I'm a brunette guy and taking my chances that 4 is a guy and is probably better looking than the first dude who is 1.

And once again, I love reading GYERO all at once (but also hate it because I can't remember what I was going to respond to despite the multi-level quote function).

-Regarding Matt's new TV show, I am especially excited about it since I get to sell it. I have always wanted to sell something with KSR and this is the chance. I have no idea on a co-host other than Vanetti.

-Picture number of hot chicks. Lol. I used to know exactly how to do it until WCC confused things. Now I'm confused, but I think the 3rd girl is hottest, then Kindly, then the first girl. So that is 3,2,1. But the thing with three chicks is if you prefer that order, 3,2,1 works either way.

-I started listening to Shoot/Slice's podcast and it's okay, but I had a hard time paying attention while I was working on other stuff. Come by a tailgate. Yeah, it's kid friendly, but that's okay. My kid has an overnight babysitter the first game, so he'll be there for a portion of it, but will be gone for the post-game celebraish.

-I don't believe ab.com is divorced because she never married the last guy (the nice dude who had 3 kids).

They're pushing $25 uppers to the So. Miss game and it's still a week and a half away.

Kindly gets a boost no matter who she's being ranked with simply because she's our best big-tittied, interweb, UK fan.

So, in this instance, the only acceptable ranking is 2, 3........1.

I'm sure the "fine" paid to the Brazilian government went to a good cause and did not end up being split among a few corrupt bureaucrats.

Seems like from listening in the past Jared Lorenzon would be solid. To a lessor extent Dave Ragone used to have a sports radio show in Louisville that wasn't awful.

Worst day of work since walking away from Texas Roadhouse and accounting. But I did come across a project from a GYERO guy in Landis Springs, looks awesome. I'm sure it's common is sales to question everything on certain days, but bring on tomorrow.

Fantasy Football is still fun to me, but the daily leagues/commercials have already gotten out of hand. Especially considering its banned in a few states but ESPN chooses to run that shit every commercial break.

The New Yorker at McAlister's is a damn good sandwich.

The only good thing about Fantasy Football is a live draft/party. Talk about your Married Dad Freedom Day. My former place of employment had a league and we would get together every Sunday of Labor Day Weekend for draft/bad food/cards/college football gambol/irresponsible Direct TV movie ordering/etc.

The night would inevitable end when one of the younger guys (not married) would give a persuasive pep talk to all of us dads to go down to Nashville for some (radio edit). Instead, one or two of the wives would show up in seperate vehicles and drive everyone back to their purgat(ahem) homes. Still was a fun time.

R.I.P. Stripper Magnets.

Kindly gets a boost no matter who she's being ranked with simply because she's our best big-tittied, interweb, UK fan.

Is she smoke? Yes.

But as I've said for the past year or so while on sabbatical, she needs to take her exhibitionist game to the next level circa Kim K v. Ray J or drive into a tree.

Getting a little tired of her preying on the good folks of #bbn and Black Mike without delivering the goods.

-Regarding Matt's new TV show, I am especially excited about it since I get to sell it. I have always wanted to sell something with KSR and this is the chance. I have no idea on a co-host other than Vanetti.

So they are going with "Hey Kentucky" as the name? Still think "I love you but...." would have been a better name.

-It actually appears ab.com has found her another redneck to fill the void based on the pictures she recently posted. Wonder if he's stabbed anyone in an Golden Corral?

-2 flat tires 12 miles out. Peaceful sitting around out there while waiting for a ride.

-Started looking at lines last night. UK, Cal, Clempson all looked good. Didn't realize we have college football tomorrow night. EEEK.

-:rolleyes: @ the Kindly haters. She's still smoking hot and typically in UK clothing. I give no f*cks she has no idea what Invictus is/means.

-Warming back up for the next few days. :sunglasses:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT